Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
New York
www.rwvapors.com
I have two new flavors coming out next week:

A) A cigar flavor with a bit of fruitiness

B) A citrus flavor - lemon and/or lime variety

Names don't have to necessarily describe the flavor, just throw your ideas out there. Have Fun!
One name for each flavor per post.

You may enter as many times as you like.

The winners will receive a 30ml bottle of each in their mg/ml preference.

Entries will be accepted until Sunday 4/3/2011 Midnight EST.

(Those who have had the opportunity to try the flavors, please feel free to throw your descriptions of the flavors in. Thanks!)

Last edited:

Pmack

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2011
Connecticut
Well since I was one of the very lucky people who had the opportunity to try out both flavors, it's only fair I give my input.

The Cigar flavor is one of the most authentic tobacco flavors I've tasted to date. As I mentioned to ross, while vaping it I found myself taken back on how he managed to harness the flavor so accurately. No, I'm not just saying this becuase I got to try the juice for free, and I'm not a person who smoked cigars often. More of an occasional cigar smoker, but you really dont need to be one to appreciate this juice. It does have sort of that ashy tobacco after taste you get when smoking a cigar, but it's not overpowering, it's actually quite pleasent for many of us who have fond memories of smoking any type of tobacco. It does have a bit of a fruity scent, now that I give it another whiff, but I find it very subtle while vaping.

The citrus flavor was my favorite of the two. When you take that first drag your mouth fills up with that great authentic citrus taste, and your nose fills with that amazing smell. Didnt think I'd like just a straight citrus juice but man, it's definetly in a league all its own. Great to have people walk into your room, get a whiff of it and see the look on their face. Confused, surprised, intrigued, all from a smell. Could go on all day about this juice but that about sums it up.

Btw, I'm currently vaping the Citrus on my eGo and the cigar on my yeti. Both juices are getting dangerously low and I'm dreading the day they run out, which will most likely be tomorrow :laugh:. Anyways, thanks again ross and good luck guys, it's about time other people got the chance to try out these one-of-a-kind juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread