Juice Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbu

Apr 9, 2010
Ft. Worth, Texas
I posted this in another thread (sorry about the double post, but no one has answered back), so I thought I would try here. Okay, I got some juice from Liquid Express. I got the honey flue cured (I Like) and I also got the Taboo. The Taboo, while not horrible or anything, just really tastes very buttery. I was thinking some vanilla added to it would kick it up a little. My question is since I am all new to this is, can I just add some vanilla extract to the juice, or will that mess something up?

CartHeadMod

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
Holland, Michigan
found it....vanilla extract, as opposed to vanilla flavoring, may contain vanillin

VANILLIN EMERGENCY FIRST AID MEASURES
• Inhalation:Remove to fresh air.If not breathing,give artificial respiration.If breathing is difficult,give oxygen.

Vanillin - Human Nutrition

seems to me as if vaping vanillin would be something to be avoided....

Last edited:

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I'd give it a few more days...

Taboo is a daily vape for me... Try it first thing in the AM or with coffee... their honey flue is a bit sweeter and tends to dominate my palate... in fact, after their honey flue, Taboo tastes different to me...

...and you can always post it in the classifieds for a trade... someone like me might jump all over that Taboo...

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread