Juice Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

shad0wxb0i

Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
San Francisco, California
Hey guys! I have a friend going to the states for a few weeks and I want to get some recommendations on juice for him to bring back for me.

I'm love fruity refreshing flavors, complex and with a slight menthol kick. Sweet is ok but not too tangy. No tobacco flavor pls. Either PV/VG is fine with me.

The brands we have available here in the Philippines are Halo, Epic, Midas, vaping Monkey, Villian Vapors and Tasty Vapor. Throw me some other brands to try.

As you guys might have heard, juice in the Philippines has some "in your face" strong flavor. Name me your favorites!

Thanks in Advance :)

mundane24

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
CA USA
look up dragon's blood, dragon's tear and steven's surprise from ecblendflavors. dont forget to use code 10020 for a 20% discount. steep them for best vape results.

after vaping for a month and trying around 30 flavors from 4 different vendors, my taste buds love these 3 fruitbase flavors the most. they are now my all day vape juice. *I'm glad that these ones are the most i liked as not only they are cheap (could be the cheapest US online juice vendor), they also ship fast.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

shad0wxb0i

Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Good plan! If I ever go back to the PI, I look forward to snapping up all the cool things that are hard to get in the states! I came here when I was 5 in 1971 and never had an opportunity to return. The PI has a great vaping culture from what I have read!

Good plan! If I ever go back to the PI, I look forward to snapping up all the cool things that are hard to get in the states! I came here when I was 5 in 1971 and never had an opportunity to return. The PI has a great vaping culture from what I have read!

I moved here about 3 years ago. Yes the vaping scene is here awesome. We're really spoiled. There are so many B&M stores around and so many types of juices to choose from. I'm trying to get a feel of all the juices made in the US. I'm moving back there with my wife sometime this year and its going to be different for me to not be able to sample juice before i buy. LOL

If you do plan on making a visit to the PI. Give me a heads up on what you're looking for. I can have my vendor friends reserve what you need!

shad0wxb0i

Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
hi - ECBlend is one of my favorites, because they have a large selection with lots of customizing options and they are also one of the least expensive. They have a standing 20% off coupon code "10020."

Thanks! I'll check them out!

look up dragon's blood, dragon's tear and steven's surprise from ecblendflavors. dont forget to use code 10020 for a 20% discount. steep them for best vape results.

after vaping for a month and trying around 30 flavors from 4 different vendors, my taste buds love these 3 fruitbase flavors the most. they are now my all day vape juice. *I'm glad that these ones are the most i liked as not only they are cheap (could be the cheapest US online juice vendor), they also ship fast.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Sounds good! I'll look into those.

BTW Where in CA are you from?
San Francisco born and raised here :)

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
vaporbomb.com was 1 of my 1st juice vendors and they do very well with fruit based juices. they also have super concentrated juices that you can buy in high mg amount and dilute yourself with PG/VG if you'd like to save money. They regularly have 20% off coupons in the e-mail news letter and they put 1 juice on their spotlight for the week, where its $10 for 30ml which is a great deal.

another great, cheap vendor, is delightfulvapor.com, they do a crazy combo deals. You can get 50ml for 20 dollars plus free shipping every thursday, and 25% off their flavors of the week. I've had a few of their juices and they are pretty good. I like their simpler ones, but they have some nice complex juices. You cant go wrong buying fruity flavors!

lukezra

Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
NJ/NY, USA
have your buddy order from Fuzion Vapor. they have a number of flavors that fit your description and they produce some of the most "in-your-face" flavors i've had yet. Purple Pieman, Gummi Blood, Unicorn Blood....all extremely flavorful. Krankberry might be the best one for you, as i'd describe it as a blue raspberry razzle with a mild menthol finish. Great juice.

I've ordered from Ms. T's Bakery, Prime Vaping, and DarkcityVapor.com and found my all day vape in Triple V from DarkCity. Ms T's is kinda pricey in my opinion (but they have great flavors) so I've stuck with DarkCity and am currently making my way through their flavors. I like their Triple V (awesome vanilla vape, my all day), Strawberry Cheesecake, Hillbilly Heaven (coffee vape), French Vanilla Cappuccino, and Blueberry Ripple. they're around $.50 mL which I feel is a fair price for juice (I use about 50 mL a month and I feel like I'm a pretty heavy vaper). Ms T's is almost double that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread