Juice siggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomroblos

Jan 9, 2013
Frisco
I was a Dunhil smoker when I was overseas but they were too hard to find in the US and too expensive. I now vape but want to capture the true tobaco flavor from the Dunhil "Cutleaf" cigs. Any suggestions. I would like to try some other flavors but I imaging fruits are sweet and that would probably not do it for me. Please send me you tips on what the best "bacco" juices are and non "bacco" juices for bacco lovers. Thanks all.:evil:

WinstonSmith

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2013
Ohio
Halo has quite a few decent tobacco flavors. I like Prime 15 myself or Tribeca for something sweet. Some people rave about Torque and a couple others but some, like Torque if memory serves, have some strange underlying smell that some like but that I do not care for...but nonetheless they have quite a selection. I think they may have a tobacco sampler too.

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
want2vape.com has some really good tobaccos. My favorite is probably Blondie, which is extracted from Drew Estate Acid Blonde cigars. I think they are in the process of making a deal with Drew Estate so they can use the name. Right now Blondie isn't listed on the site but its still available if you get ahold of Donley. A lot of their juices started life as cigars or pipe tobaccos, even though I never smoked either I really enjoy the juices. They have a nice sampler package, be sure to put in the notes if you order that you'd like some Blondie. Also get some of their Atty Refresher, the juice has a lot of solids in it and this stuff will clean an atty bette than anything I've tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread