Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillbillie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Texas
So I love trying a variety of juices and have had great difficulty in keeping track of them all, where I got 'em from, how well I liked them, what setting or set-up worked best, etc. I've searched ECF, Googled and even checked for apps...and I find it hard to believe that no one else does this. So, if you have something similar you use to track 'n rate juices, would love a little share my way!

You could create a free Gmail email account use the newly created address for you account/purchase replies, then you can create folders in your inbox for ratings or vendors or flavors etc. either way you would have all the info you need regarding your purchase, who & when you purchased and you will just drag & drop already created records in to designated folders with minimal typing and organizing, unlike this l o n g winded explanation:mail:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I have no idea why I'm even saying this, but (if you wish) I could put something together for you in a matter of minutes. I have a terrible habit of tracking EVERYTHING, and do stuff like this all the time. Drives my wife crazy.

I would just need to know what data fields you wish to track (such as Vendor, Purchase Date, Name, Strength, etc..). It's all about the planning and preparation.

For example, I created this one, to calculate mixed juice strengths, in about 3 minutes.

JuiceCalc.jpg

themysterious1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2011
Cuyahoga Falls,Ohio
I have no idea why I'm even saying this, but (if you wish) I could put something together for you in a matter of minutes. I have a terrible habit of tracking EVERYTHING, and do stuff like this all the time. Drives my wife crazy.

I would just need to know what data fields you wish to track (such as Vendor, Purchase Date, Name, Strength, etc..). It's all about the planning and preparation.

For example, I created this one, to calculate mixed juice strengths, in about 3 minutes.

View attachment 119015

Thats exactly what I was talking about it wouldnt take that long to do you just add the vendor/juice and rating as you go.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place

View attachment 119015

What an awesome example of the quick hand-up we get here.

So I love trying a variety of juices and have had great difficulty in keeping track of them all, where I got 'em from, how well I liked them, what setting or set-up worked best, etc. I've searched ECF, Googled and even checked for apps...and I find it hard to believe that no one else does this. So, if you have something similar you use to track 'n rate juices, would love a little share my way!

In all honesty, when you fall for a juice/vendor, no lil' black book will be needed; similarly, when you are turned off, you will need no record. It will become intuitive and burned into your memories, but I think your current aspirations make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread