Status
Not open for further replies.

Amnesia1187

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2012
Bellevue, WA
Looking for some juice suggestions of things to try.

So far I've tried juices from eLiquidPlanet, Hoosier ecig, Ahlusion and Pink Spot.

The ones I've liked the most have been Black Mamba from Pink Spot and the Orange flavors from eLiquidPlanet's Essence line.

I'm really looking for some good big fruity flavors (I've always loved Hookah, so the bigger richer flavor the better).

Ideas?

Amnesia1187

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2012
Bellevue, WA
Thanks for the suggestions, I will definitely give both a look. Can I ask what types of flavors you are usually going for? I've mostly gone with fruity flavors since they seem safe. From the people whom I know, I've always heard the tobacco'y flavors weren't all that pleasant, and I've always been scared to try the sweeter flavors like chocolates and caramels since I just can't wrap my head around the concept. Anything specific you might recommend?

jingo

Moved On
Aug 19, 2013
i've been using; Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes
they sell a wide range of organic products.

i'm vapourising a lovely Blueberry flavour atm.

No Artificial Sweeteners
No Artificial Colours
No Alcohol (Absolute Line)
Vegan Friendly
Gluten Free
100% VG(Pharmaceutical Grade)
All ELiquids come with Extra Flavour

^you can ask for a 50/50 vg/pg mix if you want too...
they ship it in glass bottles too.
Very good company in my book; with excellent customer service too.

jingo.

I am in love with Mount baker vapor. Particularly the blueberry with extra flavor shots. Its not a fresh fruit flavor but more a sultry, decadent candy sweetness. Ive tried other blueberry and haven't liked them as much. Some others from mbv I enjoy are : cheesecake, cranberry, hazelnut, butter pecan and even vanilla tobacco (like a&w cream soda).

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Here are where my favorites come from:

E-liquid | Electronic Cigarette | E Cig Liquid | Halo Cigs - Tribeca is currently my ATF flavor. They have 20% off sales for most holidays. Just sign up for the email newsletter.

Flavours by NiteLiteVapor - Lots of flavor, vapor, and TH no matter which flavors you get. Check out their Facebook page for 30% off specials. I got 2 30ml bottles of my favorite, Gold, for $21 shipped.

Smokeless Image | Only The Best Electronic Cigarette | Volt Classic Flavors - Tons of flavor in every juice. use the code VOLTSAVE for 16% off.

Heathers Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids - A huge menu and full customization available. Use the code HHV5 for 5% off.

i've been using; Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes
they sell a wide range of organic products.

i'm vapourising a lovely Blueberry flavour atm.

No Artificial Sweeteners
No Artificial Colours
No Alcohol (Absolute Line)
Vegan Friendly
Gluten Free
100% VG(Pharmaceutical Grade)
All ELiquids come with Extra Flavour

^you can ask for a 50/50 vg/pg mix if you want too...
they ship it in glass bottles too.
Very good company in my book; with excellent customer service too.

jingo.

I have ordered from Virgin as well and have been very happy with them. If you like coffee, Virgin has a really good Kona coffee milkshake and the Vanilla Chai spice is good too but the Pina Colada didn't do it for me. I am planning on trying out Backwoods Brew on my next order as they have 70/30 juices and I want to try that out.

Charheartsyou

Sep 9, 2013
Atlanta
Big Ban E-Cigs has some really unique flavors that taste delicious! They also have flavors that you would probably be familiar with. This company does a great job in designing that labels on their bottles and descriptions usually include a story of where the name came from. This is my favorite company so far AND you get a good amount for a lower price. Check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread