Juice swapping - How do you do it with your BF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Tulsa OK
I have been doing extensive research on which juice box to get and I WILL get one as I am totally sold on the concept.(Front runners are Boggers Box VV mod and The VV Grip) My question though is about juice swapping. Being new to vaping, I am still going through a lot of different flavors and currently using Boge SR cartos. I do not like the polyfill flavor but can tolerate it on most flavors. I long for a fillerless solution that works reliably. It seems every type of clearomizer I have read about has some critical flaw to them which really sucks.

Once I get my bottom feeder, I can of course still swap flavors easily with my cartos but that kind of defeats the purpose of bottom feeding. I am wondering how any other of you juice swappers manage this? Do you have lots of attys and swap to a new atty every time you swap flavors? Do you dry burn in between swaps? Looking for any suggestions here as I have tried both of the above when direct dripping new flavors and both have serious drawbacks, cost for the first and flavor creep/dry hits for the second.

Thanks very much

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
I use bridgeless attys and when I am switching to another flavor I vape out the flavor in it, and if it's still sticking in there, I drip a few drops of pg or vg in there and blow it out. Then I vape the leftover pg/vg, if it tastes pretty tasteless I put the new flavor in. If I still taste the 1st flavor a lot then I add more pg or vg, blow out and vape again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread