• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

juice you like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistfit

Aug 14, 2012
B'ham, Al.
Just got my order in to day and tried the lemon and the chocolate fudge brownie. Lemon and is nice and tart but the taste is quite sweet or full enough for me so not exactly what I am looking for in the lemon flavor. However the chocolate fudge brownie is delicious. I think I am going to stick with it for a bit. Is the Vapedudes Lemon Ice sweet at all or is it just tart. If it is sweet I sure will give it a shot.

Wabbeln

Moved On
May 3, 2012
Just got my order in to day and tried the lemon and the chocolate fudge brownie. Lemon and is nice and tart but the taste is quite sweet or full enough for me so not exactly what I am looking for in the lemon flavor. However the chocolate fudge brownie is delicious. I think I am going to stick with it for a bit. Is the Vapedudes Lemon Ice sweet at all or is it just tart. If it is sweet I sure will give it a shot.

Hey Mist, sorry your hunt for lemon isn't over. I haven't tried vapedudes juice, but wanted to mention that it's a menthol juice. Most juices that have cool or ice in the name are probably menthols. Didn't want you to get a surprise if you're not a menthol vaper. It happened with me on a juice that had an obscure name.

the wind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
alabama
Was a final location decided on? Haven't had chance to read threw all posts. Still learning my way around forum.
Crestwood Tavern Sept 22 :)

here's a link to a map for those who don't know where it is Google Maps
its at 6pm but i'm going to swing by around 11:30 to see if anyone is still around.:(

Last edited:

Craftypepper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Birmingham, AL
My fav right now is Honeycomb Caramel. It was my first pick and I am stuck on it. However I am vaping on Boba's Bounty while writing this. What I would love to find is some sweat tasting lemon flavor for after a nice ice cold glass of sweat tea :). Any suggestions?
I would try the Icy Lemon Drops from Hella Vapor as an option...stuff is freaking delicious and they always have a sale going. Awesome customer service and super fast/cheap shipping as well.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
should have missed the last one.i now have some boston cream pie on the way.darn you len:p

I'm hooked on the honey flue cured that Len brought too....

I've tried like 30 diff juices and I don't know what I like haha. I want to find the perfect vanilla with big flavor, awesome throat hit, and lotsa vape.

..and even better your tastes will change with time :facepalm: but that's ok, you don't have to have only one flavor.

(you can try deejstuff.com for vanilla. His juices are good and you can set the flavor, nic and VG/PG levels. I'm not sure whether many vanillas have a big TH, but you could also look for a vanilla tobacco)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread