Status
Not open for further replies.

RamShot Rowdy

Battery Police
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Oklahoma, USA
Just curious what other users are vaping in their Super-T products, and at what voltages.

I'm interested in trying some more American made juice, prefer tobacco like flavors. Going to order some Halo Freedom if they ever get it back in stock.

When I started vaping last year, I bought the Johnson Creek sample pack and tried all their juices. I settled on JC Original, PG, 24mg/ml. I'm just looking to try some other quality flavors. Any suggestions welcome.

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
Hey Dj I vape ECOpure Exclusively....Since it's 100% VG.....But on occasion I do Vape Some fruity flavors That are 100% VG as well.....I did place an order from Alien Juice Place to try it out...But haven't received yet... Will let you know, once i do....It's supposed to be a really good tobacco flavor but 100% VG though......

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
You know how when you taste a new liquid for the very first time and sometimes it tastes a little odd until you get used to it? Well, this is nothing like that. LOL

From the very first drag I loved this stuff. There's an undertone that I'm pretty sure I've identified but I'm not going to share until you taste it. I don't want to sway anyone's opinion to that undertone.

But, I'll say this -- it's analog-like. Not cigar, not pipe, not spicy tobacco. It has the qualities of 'cheap' tobacco used in cigarettes. Not that 'cheap' is a bad thing in this case.

The only drawback I've found so far is that the flavor fades quicker than others liquids I've used. I drip two drops into the 510 or 801 (where it really shines) and I get a solid 5 drags or so. Still, there's vapor but the flavor and TH are gone. I seem to get more drags from other liquids before re-dripping. Being that there is still vapor after those 5 drags, re-dripping is premature or it may flood. So, I end up taking a few hits after the flavor and TH subside. (however, I do this with other liquids as well as long as there is still vapor indicting the atty is damp, so it may just be my weird style) <g>

I'm a fan of Halo's Freedom liquid too, btw. I like the taste of it but it is NOT tobacco like Boba's and Rath's, IMHO...

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
Have either of you used JC Original, if so, can you compare it to Halo, AVE, Raths, ECOPure.

Me personally No i have not......At one time i was going to buy JC Juice... But at that point and time JC didn't offer 100% VG juice....So never did get to try them out....But i did read somewhere here on the forums that JC now caries all 100% VG Juice......Maybe one day though.....

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
Have either of you used JC Original, if so, can you compare it to Halo, AVE, Raths, ECOPure.

When I first started vaping (nearly a year ago) I LOVED JC's original. After they changed it the first time (about 8 months ago or so) I was disappointed. To me, it tasted like vanilla extract -- original and flue cured, both.

I havent tried JC again since the second change. I'm afraid of disappointment again.

AVE's stuff (Boba specifically) is way different. It's a full, sort of a thick feeling vape that leaves your mouth dry like an analog would. It's really unique. I can't compare it to anything else. Try it, DJ. (Boba) If you don't like it I'll buy what's left from you, so you don't get stuck. Bet-cha you like it though. =)

RamShot Rowdy

Battery Police
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Oklahoma, USA
Me personally No i have not......At one time i was going to buy JC Juice... But at that point and time JC didn't offer 100% VG juice....So never did get to try them out....But i did read somewhere here on the forums that JC now caries all 100% VG Juice......Maybe one day though.....

Did you ever get your AVE juice, and if so, how did you like their tobacco flavor?

I tried the Rath's Ebacco and honestly, the taste was horrible to me. I had to mix it with Johnson Creek in order to vape it. I did try it on it's own all day though, to give it a fair shake. It just had some part of the taste that wasn't great to me. Also the 100% VG lacks the throat hit I'm use too.

Halo is supposed to be back in stock today or tomorrow. I'm going to pick up a few bottles of their juice and see how I like it.

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
Did you ever get your AVE juice, and if so, how did you like their tobacco flavor?

I tried the Rath's Ebacco and honestly, the taste was horrible to me. I had to mix it with Johnson Creek in order to vape it. I did try it on it's own all day though, to give it a fair shake. It just had some part of the taste that wasn't great to me. Also the 100% VG lacks the throat hit I'm use too.

Halo is supposed to be back in stock today or tomorrow. I'm going to pick up a few bottles of their juice and see how I like it.

Yeah I got the juice From Alien Visions.....Not Happy with it ....Out of the 3 different flavors i bought only happy with one.....But before i can actually make an honest Post about the Juice i would rather wait a while....Since I'm being told that i Just got a bad batch.....I ordered Bobas Bounty,RY4 and the Strawberry.... I love the Strawberry..... But have been told that the Bobas and the RY4 are a bad Batch....So i will have to wait to see the outcome of the other two flavors....

RamShot Rowdy

Battery Police
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Oklahoma, USA
I've tried Rath's Tobacco and Halo Freedom and Torque 56 (formerly Harley) recently. I didn't care for the Rath's, little throat hit and funky taste. The Halo was very strange at first but after working though both bottles it's really grown on me. I prefer the Freedom to the Torque. I think Freedom is my new daily vape unless I find something better.

My wife also didn't care for the Rath's Menthol, she is trying some Halo CoolMist menthol now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread