Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Back when I was buying pre-made juices I found mtbakervapor.com to be a great source. Their in-house juices are the best priced I have found anywhere. They are also both an ECF approved vendor and one of the few sites I know that are actually vaping advocates.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Thanks I’ll delete this thread and look there
    We can help you here. :D

First, I want to make sure you live in the US. By your name, I can't tell if you live in Ireland; that would throw some of us off.

Other helpful info would be to let us know what you use to vape, favorite flavors, nic strength, preferred pg/vg ratio, price point. Stuff like that.

Last edited:

Anonymousirishvaper

Apr 7, 2018
    We can help you here. :D

First, I want to make sure you live in the US. By your name, I can't tell if you live in Ireland; that would throw some of us off.

Other helpful info would be to let us know what you use to vape, favorite flavors, nic strength, preferred pg/vg ratio, price point. Stuff like that.
    I live in Ireland and prefer fruitier juices

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I live in Ireland and prefer fruitier juices
    Are you looking for a US juice company that ships internationally, or would it save you money to find an EU or U.K. vendor?

Naked 100 is a very popular juice that is affordable and has a lot of fruit flavors. I'm sure there are vendors in the U.K. that will ship to you.

Last edited:

RumbleFish

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 11, 2011
    L.A.
    Are you looking for a US juice company that ships internationally, or would it save you money to find an EU or U.K. vendor?

Naked 100 is a very popular juice that is affordable and has a lot of fruit flavors. I'm sure there are vendors in the U.K. that will ship to you.

+1

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Mt. Baker is awesome. I mix most of my own juices, and I'm using their Crunch Berries in one of my mixes. In my experience they have three kinds of flavors: Good, very good and OMG!!! good.
    I was a big MBV fan back in the day. Blue Moo was my go-to. Loves me some crunch berries, though my favorite was Good Life Cozmic Crunch :thumbs:.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread