Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagellpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
Tacoma, WA
We have another supplier donating to the Vapemeet tonight! They make carto tanks which are called "Unique tanks"! They are Unique in that they are each machined by hand, not using computer controlled, so each one will be unique to the owner! They are selling their tanks on the IVC forum, here is a link.

http://www.internationalvapersclub.com/viewtopic.php?t=2720

Also here is a pic of the first one I got! They are inspired by Jonboy LavaTanks but are made in the UK!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342291979.674083.jpg

Can't wait to see the tank being donated tonight!

Jeff "Jagellpuff" via iPhone using Tapatalk

Filibuster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
Tacoma Washington
Looking great folks... Packing up my stuff for tonight as well. I noticed today that I really need a better method of storing all this stuff. lol This will be my first vape meet. Me and the little lady are getting excited. Well, I am anyway. :thumbs:

Hey Jeff, sorry I didn't make it to the Vaporium earlier this week as I had anticipated. In case you can use some, I'm bringing mesh, coil, all kinds of good stuff!

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
Ya, if anyone has some mesh to sell that would be awesome. I may not need any though. I think I have enough mesh for two wicks, the problem is the first time I tried to build my Genesis LV I screwed the pooch. Perhaps I just need a helping hand putting the dang thing together. The oddy and Pene are super easy but my LV has not been the same way lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread