Jungle Wave Yellow Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
True to its name, the aroma that comes in a 10ml plastic bottle has been given a jungle outfit, which looks very nice. The aroma itself is yellow in color and remains so even after mixing. Regarding the exterior, the manufacturer did everything to make it sellable. According to the manufacturer, it recommends the sour taste of lemon and lime with a slight chiller and 10-15% mixing. With 70VG-30PG stock, after 5 days of rest, the liquid was ready. It smells like Lemon and Lime. During tasting, the freshness is really mild, half-and-half in proportion to the flavors. The flavors come out quite strongly in it, but they are very harmonious. I read a bit more on the manufacturer's website, because I feel something else in it that I can't really identify. It turned out that it contains Yuzu lemons, which are also called Japanese Lemons. This Lemon tastes a bit like Grapefruit. Maybe that's what's a little "different" about it. Overall, I think the aroma is good, even for daily use. In the coke area, with a week of continuous use, it would still be able to roll.

Attachments

• unknown_13.png
    unknown_13.png
    141.7 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread