Just a DIY gratuitous Ejuice post

Status
Not open for further replies.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Just got through with some late night DIY fun!
sgtkREz.jpg

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
DIY should have it's own catagory and not be buried in another catagory. I believe the money that can be saved switching to vaping is as important as health benefits. When parents swich and save most of the money by doing DIY the big winners are the kids. vaping is GREAT for kids.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Seeing your strawberry cream reminded me I want to do a peaches and cream so maybe later on this afternoon will be a DIY time. How do your new creations taste?

Vape On Safely

the Georgia peach smash won't be made again. I used %5 peach, %10 blueberry and %5 Strawberry, but I think the blueberry killed everything that made the peach... and there's no blueberry tone at all to it. It ended up tasting like a generic sweet with a hint of unknown berry and strawberry aftertaste... not horrible, I'll finish the bottle, but not make it again. I know the strawberries and cream will come out fine, I've already made two bottles prior,and I'm just duplicating that recipe.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
DIY should have it's own catagory and not be buried in another catagory. I believe the money that can be saved switching to vaping is as important as health benefits. When parents swich and save most of the money by doing DIY the big winners are the kids. Vaping is GREAT for kids.

That is why I switched. In the money I've saved, it goes towards things for my kids and family. Not to mention the time spent with my son instead of smoking outside... if I smoked a pack/day, and 5 minutes per cigarette, that means I have an hour and a 40 minutes more time per day..which means more time spent with the family. I do allow myself to vape inside (albeit non cloud chasing).

Reactions: KentA

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
I plan on a Peaches and cream just have not decided on just which cream i will use. My Peach was awesome and a Strawberry Banana came out amazing but a Peaches and Cream has been in my head for a while now. Cream or Fresh Cream is what I need to decide on. Maybe 2 test bottles of the creams to mix and test with the peach? Maybe a Strawberry at the same time for tank testers? Who knows? With DIY the possibilities are basically endless? Strawberry or Peach Creme Brulee maybe??

Reactions: NealBJr

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Yes, at this point in time, I agree, it's nearing end of 2016 and probably when it was placed under another category was years ago, when a lot less people DIYed.
Another reason is DIY competes with commercial pre mix and this is an advertising supported site. But at this point government pressure and stockpiling is more important and so DIY needs to be front and center. Just my opinion.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Nice! I do avoid late night DIY as I really prefer to have more light to read my syringes and whatnot by.:D

Yes, I do too. which is why I still prefer to do it under the chandelier on the kitchen table. Sometimes for coil building, I bring in a desk lamp. It seems the older I get, the more light I need. I still have a pretty good night vision, just not enough detail needed for DIY juice making/coil building.

Reactions: champions
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread