Just a quick hello from a new member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks!

Joined this forums and just wanted to say hi. I'm not new to vaping, I've kicked smoking analogs about half a year ago. It was quite a journey to say the least, but it turned out great. My first experience with vaping was a couple of years ago. The market wasn't as mature as it is today, so I bought one of those cig-like starter sets with the idea that it'd be the best alternative due to the similar shape and form compared to regular cigs. Oh boy, was I wrong. Vapor production was very disappointing and the capacity of the batteries was terrible.

Decided to give vaping another run about half a year later and bought another (yet somewhat larger) cig-like e-cig. It was from Joyetech if my memory serves me right. It was somewhat better but still not enough to quit smoking analogs all together. Quick jump forward and as a final attempt to give vaping another shot, I finally made the right choice to drop the urge for trying to make my e-cig look like an analog. I bought the iStick 30W. It was a great nifty device. I had finally found an e-cig that made me actually believe I could quit smoking. Before the iStick that was something I just couldn't wrap my head around. It's strange how strong an addiction can influence your mind. Held on to my two beloved analogs for after diner and breakfast for about a month, but then quit tobacco all together.

Few months ago my iStick began having minor issues like a reduced battery capacity, so I opted for a Pioneer4You IPV D2 with a Aspire Nautilus Mini. Powerful and stealthy device in a very sexy black color, I love it.

Looking forward to posting here! :)

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Hi folks!

Joined this forums and just wanted to say hi. I'm not new to vaping, I've kicked smoking analogs about half a year ago. It was quite a journey to say the least, but it turned out great. My first experience with vaping was a couple of years ago. The market wasn't as mature as it is today, so I bought one of those cig-like starter sets with the idea that it'd be the best alternative due to the similar shape and form compared to regular cigs. Oh boy, was I wrong. Vapor production was very disappointing and the capacity of the batteries was terrible.

Decided to give vaping another run about half a year later and bought another (yet somewhat larger) cig-like e-cig. It was from Joyetech if my memory serves me right. It was somewhat better but still not enough to quit smoking analogs all together. Quick jump forward and as a final attempt to give vaping another shot, I finally made the right choice to drop the urge for trying to make my e-cig look like an analog. I bought the iStick 30W. It was a great nifty device. I had finally found an e-cig that made me actually believe I could quit smoking. Before the iStick that was something I just couldn't wrap my head around. It's strange how strong an addiction can influence your mind. Held on to my two beloved analogs for after diner and breakfast for about a month, but then quit tobacco all together.

Few months ago my iStick began having minor issues like a reduced battery capacity, so I opted for a Pioneer4You IPV D2 with a Aspire Nautilus Mini. Powerful and stealthy device in a very sexy black color, I love it.

Looking forward to posting here! :)
Welcome! Sorry to hear of your Istick 30w issue. I have two usually with nautilus mini's or GS Air tanks on them. So far all ok and excellent battery life. Your IPV D2 sounds interesting I would like a stealthier device so just might look into that!

Thanks everyone! And welcome @Gatuex .

Hi and welcome! Glad to see you've found a good device! It's a journey and once you find a good device and flavorful juice it becomes more enjoyable than cigarettes. :thumb:
I'm already having a blast with exploring different juices from vendors and trying them out. I think my favourite at the moment is English Garden Party from Alchemy. It is a complex flavour, so I'll just copy the taste description from their website:

Embrace the summer with this timeless English classic. Ripe strawberry sweetness cooled by notes of cucumber and mint, with orange and lemonade providing a lively citrus sparkle.

Green lawns bathed in sunshine, the sausages crackling on the barbeque, a cold crisp glass of white, good company…and this. The perfect vape for a summer’s day, English Garden Party is ripe with the flavours of a typical English garden. Serene sweet strawberry is refreshed by the cucumber and cooled by the mint, with an added summer buzz coming from the tangy orange and lemonade. This is a real crowd-pleaser of an e-liquid.

:hubba:

Hello and welcome to the forum @Eustace. Glad to have you here!:)

Met a new member from Amsterdam yesterday, @Medelijden. He/she posted yesterday in the Nederlands Forum.

Here is the thread: Slowchat voor alle Nederlandstaligen | E-Cigarette Forum

Once you have 5 posts (replys count) and the servers update at :25 past the hour you will be free to post in other areas.
Thanks, I'll definitely check it out!

Hello and welcome!
Hello there my fellow Dutchie! :2cool:

Welcome! Sorry to hear of your Istick 30w issue. I have two usually with nautilus mini's or GS Air tanks on them. So far all ok and excellent battery life. Your IPV D2 sounds interesting I would like a stealthier device so just might look into that!
The reduced battery capacity from my iStick was a great factor in wanting a device with a removable battery. But when I received my IPV D2 it was so much more than I bargained for, I'm really liking it. I'm not really into sub ohming and such, but it's definitely nice to have a device that is future proof for if I decide to explore more options like DIY wicking and temperature control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread