Status
Not open for further replies.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
We have one locally here in Richmond. I make sure I go by every couple of weeks. The juices they carry, well they are okay for beginners, I guess.

But I saw my first T3 and BCC Mega there, and got to see and test drive an eVic and a Provari for the first time there. They stock hardware, heads, drip tips, batteries, etc. It is nice to have a local emergency store for beginning vapers. At this point in my vaping career it is difficult to imagine me running out of anything, but I am glad to have a B&M.

Proetus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
Western Mass
I am in the same position. We have a local B&M as well. However they seems to cater more to the cig a like crowd. They have a few next level items, ego batteries, couple knock off clearomizers a Gripper for $99! lol And some expensive juice. Nice to know its there in a pinch, but like Eddardin said hard to see me running out of something at this point.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Yep, still this little B&M is where I bought my first starter kit and began my journey into vaping. For this reason, I will always do my part to support them. I got my eVic at this place, too. Sure I could have saved ten bucks buying it on on the net, but I figured A) I wanted that device NOW and B) I wanted to reward them for stocking a higher end mod.

This store has more cig-a-likes than upper end devices, but that kinda makes sense. The more advanced a vaper becomes, the less he is going to be helped by a B&M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread