Just bit the bullet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazirob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
Cameron, NC
So been wanting to get this for awhile and i have just ordered a REO GRAND VV and a REOMIZER 2.0

Cant wait to see what all the big hype is all about.....I currently have a VAMO and been using EGOs for about 4 years now....

Quick questions though without searching.....

Never heard about the OHMs on this thing.....can it do sub ohm coils without it getting messed up?

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
So been wanting to get this for awhile and i have just ordered a REO GRAND VV and a REOMIZER 2.0

Cant wait to see what all the big hype is all about.....I currently have a VAMO and been using EGOs for about 4 years now....

Quick questions though without searching.....

Never heard about the OHMs on this thing.....can it do sub ohm coils without it getting messed up?

Congratz! Now come over to the "REAL" REO Forum and joing the gang!

Lots of information there.

The VV REO's are set up for this:
Specs:

15 watts maximum power output
Wheel adjustable voltage dial
Improved battery life 2 x 's avg. , we have a new controller that is MUCH more efficeint. avg. 12 hrs per charge
batteries (18350 type)
3-3 to 5.5 volt adjustment
Reverse battery protection
Over current protection
Over temp. protection

So, your lowest ohm on the VV will be about 1.5.

The mechanical REO's can do sub-ohm. Robert is now working on a special kit for more protection and better performance with sub-ohm. Soon all mechanicals will have some new parts. Kits will be available to retrofit.

This little forum is not seen much so I do advise you to visit where all the REOnauts hang!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread