Status
Not open for further replies.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
I'm so ticked at myself. Please feel free to berate me!
I just bought a smok Gx 350 because I WANTED IT.

It looked darned Cool in the YouTube reviews.

Do I need it. Heck No, I have 1 Reuleax RX 200 and an Rx200S . I'm very happy with the Reuleax.

So why did I pull the trigger? Because I'm bored and wanted a new toy.
The Gold Mod just looked so cool. As of today the Gold Gx-350 is almost impossible to find in the U.S, Lot's of presales but no product.

I spent hours on the internet and finally found one off the beaten track at EvCigarretes in FLA. I paid a whopping $100.00 (that I Can't Afford). About $25.00 - $30.00 more than I'd pay if I'm willing to wait. [Buying in U.S]

I think, just knowing how hard to find one, made me want it. What an idiot I am!

A contributing factor is that my Favorite Clearomizer the OBS Engine just happens to have a Gold Model. To be color coordinated, I was forced to pick up one For around $30.00 at MVS. Got to color coordinate!

And of course I'll need paired batteries so I went to Orbtronic.com and bought 4 LG HG2 and 4 Samsung Pq30. Another $40.00

The Kit comes with a TFV8, I already have a TFV8 which I don't use anymore because my OBS Engine at 40 Watts is providing much better flavor than the TFV8 at 70 Watts Plus.

So to put it into perspective:
Will I ever vape at 350 Watts- NOT
Do I need the extra battery life of 4 Bats over 3. NOT.
Do i need another Mod. NOT
Am I Extravagant & Stupid -=YES

Last edited:
Reactions: anavidfan

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
Guess I dodged a bullet with that one then, as I hate gold anything (silver/white gold or rose gold is fine though)... Whew! :sneaky: Shinity-itis gets even the best of us... I just ordered my 8th & 9th Picos, because they just released new colors (resin). Yeah, I definitely don't need them, but, damn, they're pretty. :drool:

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Guess I dodged a bullet with that one then, as I hate gold anything (silver/white gold or rose gold is fine though)... Whew! :sneaky: Shinity-itis gets even the best of us... I just ordered my 8th & 9th Picos, because they just released new colors (resin). Yeah, I definitely don't need them, but, damn, they're pretty. :drool:
I kinda agree with you,never had a Gold Device or Atty.
My choices were,
Black and Red- Predominately Black. Not a fan of black tends to blend into the background and hard to Find. Black Red Combo too common too.
Siver - Black - Boring and I already have a Siver and White Reuleax Rx200
Purple - Black - Just not my Color
Rainbow- Discontinued and I don' plan to go to Woodstock soon
Gold and Black- Different [Don't have a Gold Device], , Haven't seen it in person and could be Ugly, then on to the Classy's

Reactions: DebbieNY

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
gx350 0.JPG
gx350 1.JPG
gx350 2.JPG
Turned out the OBS is in Rose Gold but still looks Good!
Amazing, its only slightly larger than my Wismec RX200
Putting batteries in as hard as they say. But it will loosen up, Hopefully.

NOw I have to go home and charge the Bats and wick my OBS.

Last edited:

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
I am blissfully vaping away on my Smok GX350 and OBS Engine in SS TC Mode 370" 48Watts on Dual Claptons and very happy.

TC Mode works with SS on this APV unlike the Ruleaux RX200.

It has it's flaws, the front battery is tight and the bottom door is hard to close but these were already disclosed in the reviews. I bet in a week they loosen up.

What's amazing it that it's not really much bigger than the Rx200.

Initial impression is that this APV Looks Sharp and Vapes Well.
It's a keeper!!!

I'm not mad at myself any more.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
None of it matters as long as it made you happy, at least that's what I always tell myself. Oooo, would look good with a black OBS. Now you have your next order
Yeah a black Obs might be in the works.
The OBS is my favorite tank, not a cloud machine but Uber flavor.
Also if you underfill it a tad you'll never experience any spitting.
Never has leaked either.

Reactions: Eskie

MrPaint

Jan 29, 2017

What?! New color pico? Omg link please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread