Just bought a helix starter kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you really enjoy it, definitely expensive. Ive been there myself, spent too much money on V2 cigalikes. In the end they werent cutting it, and i moved on to better and cheaper things, and then even better and more expensive things (mods) =) Good luck i hope you can drop the stinks

Yeah supposedly they don't use cartomizers in their e-cigs. Says on their website they're using something new called aquamizers. Definitely going to see how it turns out.

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
Honestly my guess is that this "aquamizer" is just like a clearomizer that you are unable to see through, similar or just like this "aqua-mizer" Quite a few cigalike brands have released products like this (V2, the link below, kangers esmart series) Its pricy but its not THAT bad, i paid 70 for my eroll kit(they are cheaper now, it was on release day) which also is a filler less carto design, and i used it and enjoyed it a lot for a good few months. Just remember if you start to get sick of it or want some more power you can always ask here at ECF about your options, and youll get plenty of answers and recommendations to go through and pick something that really fits your needs

201208212054096598.jpg

Honestly my guess is that this "aquamizer" is just like a clearomizer that you are unable to see through, similar or just like this "aqua-mizer" Quite a few cigalike brands have released products like this (V2, the link below, kangers esmart series) Its pricy but its not THAT bad, i paid 70 for my eroll kit(they are cheaper now, it was on release day) which also is a filler less carto design, and i used it and enjoyed it a lot for a good few months. Just remember if you start to get sick of it or want some more power you can always ask here at ECF about your options, and youll get plenty of answers and recommendations to go through and pick something that really fits your needs

201208212054096598.jpg

Looks pretty cool. I'll try giving a review on them on this thread if I happen to remember when it gets here.

Sorry for the ....ty pics, but here's what I got guys:

Up0fvOm.jpg

tTdA3n8.jpg

The packaging could definitely be better, but the taste is actually pretty ....ing amazing. This definitely tastes way better than the blu cigs stuff I tried. I've also noticed it carries much more vapor production. I'll try opening up the guts once I finish some of the aquamizers to see what it actually has inside, but this definitely seems like a step up.

krawhitham

Verified Member
Jun 17, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
Bro that's way overpriced! You shoulda grabbed a eGo! There are a lot of good company's for them. GotVapes, AquaVapor, AllAmericanVape, Altsmoke.

It is not a great price but it is not horrible either

It is basically a normal starting kit with a Personal Charging Case. Altsmoke is charging 45 for their kit. This kit has an extra USB charger ($8 at altsmoke) and the Personal Charging Case (worth $20-$25).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread