just got back from the factory....

Status
Not open for further replies.

basementcat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
sierra nevada foothills, ca
Just got back from a trip to the tasty vapor headquarters. Must say the new place looks and smells great! My wife and I made the trip down to buy a few juices in person. Very professional looking and great customer service. They mixed my order up gypsy quick and Chris sat and talked with my wife and I while we waited. If you are in or near the SF bay area I implore you to visit. Great atmosphere (love your music choice geoff) and friendly staff. Anyway overall great experience and of course I spent more than I had planned since they have a little half off case of juices that werent mixed to customers orders. Had to grab one cuz you don't see these kinda prices on this kinda quality anywhere. Most excellent and I wish I wasn't moving at the end of the month. Wait... prolly better that I am. I'd end up a dirt broke juice hoarder for sure with them being so close!

P.s. geoff, that light up giant poster of you as a mad scientist is simply awesome. Totally unique and fitting.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Always awesome to have people stop by. And I think people had been so tuned-in to the fact that we hadn't had a place people could come to, that they just eventually stopped asking. WELL NOW YOU CAN DROP BY! In fact we encourage it!

The half-off case is basically what used to be liquid reserved for the auctions on T.V. We wanted to have something more unique to offer people who come by the store, so those "misfit" liquids* are now only available at the store and are all half off. We also have a ton of 1 ounce Non-Nicotine liquids (we were converting our recipes to liquid weights for our wholesale program) that are getting sold for $2 a bottle.

We have a lot of deals in-store that are not offered online.

And we just have to do things this way. Deals that you'll only find on the site, deals that you'll only find in-store, and deals that you'll only find with our wholesale program.

Yeah, I love that poster too. lol.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Oh, man. Talk about being a kid in a candy store! I was down to two ICK flavors from somewhere else (I know, dumb, right?) and had nothing to vape for the weekend, so stopped by for some premixed stuff on sale. Went to town! :p
Thank you Geoff, for taking the time to babysit me - I know I was driving you crazy!
...ah, what a lovely way to spend my one year vaperversary (YAY ME)!!!

CHoKPoP

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
usa
Went to the store twice, and had good experiences. There should be a Tasty Vapor thread in the bay area forums even though no one seems to use them. I was paying a dollar per ml at the Vapor Den in Berkeley! Couldn't be more thrilled. Love how much closer TV is, the juices are priced reasonably, and the overall quality of the juices are much better than Vapor Den.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread