just got my 510 today and....

Status
Not open for further replies.

elwcom

Dec 11, 2009
under the bridge
...i absolutely love it, i havent had an actual cigarette for about 8 hours and i dont feel like im ready to kill to have one. i have 2 packs on the counter and i feel no urge to open them:)
im sooo happy.
the 510 is great, the generic cartridges however taste like im eating tobacco though haha. so i washed out the filling and filled one with apple and it worked a treat.
Ive been lurking here over a week to try and learn more before i jumped ship, so i want to thank all of you for helping me pick the pv right for me :)

Ghalenlee

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
Manchester, CT
Welcome! Glad you're enjoying the vaping. Trying all the different flavors is a lot of fun.

I have about 25 different flavors sitting in front of me and just got three new ones today. Not to mention the 6 new Capella's flavors that I got for do-it-yourself mixing.

I still haven't found my all day vape flavor yet, but I am trying hard! I limit myself to about 20 dollars a week so I figure I'm still ahead of the "smoking game".

If you're stationary a lot, near a power source, get a pass-thru and you won't have to worry about the short battery life.

RedZone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2009
Denver, CO, USA
I only use my batts when I'm out and about. I go to a lot of concerts, live music, sporting events. Have vaped away at all over the last few weeks. I have a five stick charger from Totally Wicked, and I just keep all my megas constantly charging for when I go out. Fill three carts, set all three up for the night, add a small bottle of juice for a refill if needed.

Flavors are amazing! Check out DIYFlavorShack and Ms T's for some really exotic combos.. :)

Good luck in your efforts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread