Just got my first order today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrashcanCandy

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2010
St. Rose, LA
www.facebook.com
Thank you! The Hopscotch is delicious, and the Strawberry is really good too (though it seems like it will get even better after "aging" for a little while)! I'm a little nervous to try the sample of Wyatt Earp that I received, but a friend reassured me that he really likes that flavor, so I'm gonna give it a shot.

And also, thanks to everyone on the forum for your silly argument over who was going to buy all the Hopscotch...I wouldn't have known about this awesome flavor if I hadn't seen that. Delicious butterscotch caramel vanilla cupcakeness...mmmmm...
Why smoke analogs when you can vape this stuff?! :D

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Thanks! I'll do that! Any other super sweet or fruity flavors ya'll would recommend?

Sweet - Butterscotch Almond, Thin Mints
Fruit - Peach, Strawberry Twist
RY5 - tobaccoey a little, but it's more sweet than anything else (caramel, vanilla, not sure what the other flavors are)
If you like vanilla, try the Vanilla Classic

mikev

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2010
Maple Grove, Minnesota
Sweet - Butterscotch Almond, Thin Mints
Fruit - Peach, Strawberry Twist
RY5 - tobaccoey a little, but it's more sweet than anything else (caramel, vanilla, not sure what the other flavors are)
If you like vanilla, try the Vanilla Classic

I's second that recommendation of the Butterscotch almond, vaping that as we speak ;), and the thin mint.. and I would add to that list French Toast! :)

shanagan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Texas
I don't know if I got a wonky batch of citrismix or if it's just a "not for me" flavor, but I just couldn't discern much flavor at all with it. I've since added a couple drops of hypnotic mist and creamsicle to the bottle to see if I can't let that steep together and coax something vapable from it. I'm guessing it's something to do with my tastebuds, fwiw - because I had the same result with a sampler of Hawaiian Tropic - two flavors I'm sure can't be "flavorless" - but to me, they are. Weird.

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
Well if it's weird, Shanagan, I'm right there with you cause most of the fruits I've tried just don't cut it for me. Same thing - not enough rich, knock me over flavor. I heard rave after rave about Hopscotch and Caramel Cream so I bought big bottles of both. Guess what? Wayyyy to sweet for me. LOL Just goes to show everyone is different and it's probably a good idea to either go to the swap thread to see about trying flavors first....or buying smaller quantities to start with. I'm just the type that always has to learn the hard way. LOL

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Thanks! I'll do that! Any other super sweet or fruity flavors ya'll would recommend?

Ok. Super sweet and fruity is right up my alley! Try Orange Creamsicle, Butterscotch, Pina Colada, Bananna Strawberry, let me just save a little bit of time and space by saying that I have yet to try a fruit or sweet flavor here that I did not like. I will ponder this to come up with my favorites and get back to you.

BTW- Here is my FSUSA Motto- "Good juice comes to those who steep. Better juice comes to those who steep longer."

The juice really does just get better with age. So if you haven't already, don't be afraid of buying some of the big bottles. The longer that you have it the better it gets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread