Just got my Vapor Shark DNA 40!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toughguitar

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Central FL
I just got mine a week ago, put a .13 ohm coil made out of 28 gauge and it works great. I've been trying different temperatures and different wattage settings to find my sweet spot, but any setting is hitting great.I'm using a Mutation X v2 and it seems to do the job, but now I'm looking for something different that will work well with a single nickel coil. Anybody have suggestions?

DDramaSV

Feb 22, 2015
Pennsylvania
I just got mine a week ago, put a .13 ohm coil made out of 28 gauge and it works great. I've been trying different temperatures and different wattage settings to find my sweet spot, but any setting is hitting great.I'm using a Mutation X v2 and it seems to do the job, but now I'm looking for something different that will work well with a single nickel coil. Anybody have suggestions?

This thing is pretty sweet! I just picked up the derringer and built a single coil at .19 and 450 degrees. It's kicking some really tasty vapor at 28.5 watts and it's not hitting TC

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA

The Magma is very popular and this original design is interesting...
http://www.vividsmoke.com/accessories/rba-rda/holmes-rda.html?filter=83,89

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread