Just got Reo #5!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wharfrat71

Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Dallas TX
The mailman just dropped off my newest Reo!
LP/SL Mini Tumbled.

Thanks Rob! This makes a great new addition to the family!

uhe2ava2.jpg

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
Don't fight it ...... It only makes it worse!

Tell me about it. I spend all kinds of time looking at them on his site. I could care less about trying to get a used one at this point. That's a game I'm not good at playing. I would rather just get a new one from rob.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Tell me about it. I spend all kinds of time looking at them on his site. I could care less about trying to get a used one at this point. That's a game I'm not good at playing. I would rather just get a new one from rob.

You really won't save much trying for a used Reos, especially if you are waiting for exactly what you really want. Might as well go for a new one, or see if Rob has a blem like you want.

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
You really won't save much trying for a used Reos, especially if you are waiting for exactly what you really want. Might as well go for a new one, or see if Rob has a blem like you want.

That's the plan at this point. I'll just wait till I have enough pennies and pull the trigger on #2. #1 is a workhorse and it shows. I use all day and night.

NC_Fog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Central N.C.
I am trying soooo hard to not buy #2 but it is a losing battle. I want an SL really bad. They are awesome

LOL...You will lose that battle. I bought #1, fought the urge for #2 and less than a month later I have 2 of them. I'm now deciding which one I want for #3. Then the OCD in me can't have an odd number of them. You see where this is going?

Good Luck...You're gonna need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread