Just ordered a BP ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcannon1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Savannah, GA
Was looking to purchase a second mod to backup/complement my Gepetto VV wood mod and I narrowed it down to the BP or Provari. I was really lusting after the Provari (and I'll probably still get one at some point), but the BP seemed like way too good of a deal at the current pricing (and with the ECF discount code). I also already have a bunch of AW 16340 batteries for the Gepetto so no new batteries or chargers.

Can't wait for it to get here :vapor:

Last edited:

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
Vapin' Mailman Blues (Final) - YouTube

Was looking to purchase a second mod to backup/complement my Gepetto VV wood mod and I narrowed it down to the BP or Provari. I was really lusting after the Provari (and I'll probably still get one at some point), but the BP seemed like way too good of a deal at the current pricing (and with the ECF discount code). I also already have a bunch of AW 16340 batteries for the Gepetto so no new batteries or chargers.

Freddie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
The NETWORK

Congrats D! What color did you order?

Freddie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
The NETWORK
Does anyone know the typical time from ordering to shipment on the Buzz Pros?
I actually talked to Mike and he said it's one to two days, but he ran out of the Powerizer batteries and will be getting some this Friday! It's well worth the wait bro! Mike, hands down has one of the BEST customer service reputations! I ordered mine last week so I too am waiting patiently!

phiniac.com :D

Sanity Challenged

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Kalamazoo, MI
I actually talked to Mike and he said it's one to two days, but he ran out of the Powerizer batteries and will be getting some this Friday!

Ahhhh, this must be the holdup on my VVPV order. Why did I think it would be a good idea to grab a set of backup batts for my BP when ordering this?

patch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
nyc
Ahhhh, this must be the holdup on my VVPV order. Why did I think it would be a good idea to grab a set of backup batts for my BP when ordering this?

Sanity Challenged, i too ordered a VVPV, on 4.10. i contacted buzz and he said they were waiting on a part for the VVPVs that they would recieve this past monday (4.16) and that the VVPVs would be shipping out shortly thereafter. i am kind of disappointed that the order is still 'awaiting shipment,' especially in light of the VV REOs going on sale next week (when i placed the order the quantity listed as available was something like 170 units). i have been dying to try the VVPV; it seems that with the top feed mechanism one could expect a seriously consistent vape once you manage to acclimate to the learning curve of feeding!

i was actually planning on getting a buzzpro as a backup tube mod for my provari, but with all this business of waiting on the VVPV i decided to wait until i recieve the aforementioned PV before putting in any additional orders. i sent notcigs a request for an update on the shipping thru their website this past friday but have yet to hear back.

does anyone know offhand if the ECF spec buzzpro is actually for sale or does it get released in May?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread