Just ordered a Z-Atty-U!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
I'm super excited. I said I would never order from 310vapers again because of how they packaged my iHybrid allowing one of the battery tubes to get scratched but I lied.

I got the email telling me "The Z-Atty-U is now in stock!" and I couldn't resist. I've wanted the ZAP every since I first saw it. The ZAP was suppose to be in stock at provape "around 12/15/12" and now "around 12/19/12" and still nothing so I went ahead and jumped at the opportunity and ordered the ZAU. I can't wait until it gets here. The only thing I'm dissapointed with is I don't think it comes with a drip tip and pre rolled/oxidized wicks like the ZAP does. Also, the ZAP comes set up already so you just screw it on, make sure there is no hot spots on the coil, fill her up and vape away.

For those of you who want one, they're still in stock right now (1:00pm EST).

I've also been thinking about getting a BOLT mod w/ the 18650 extension and a Kick. I say this because on the site the only review was by a guy with a red BOLT and he posted a pic. They look sexy together and I've been wanting to try Variable Wattage. The BOLT w/ kick is a cheap, reliable way to do so.

spraintz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2010
Dallas, TX
Nice!!

I was able to get the ZAP and so far it's been pretty awesome. (they are about to go in stock in about 15min 1pm CST)

I got that same email from 310vapers and I think I might be crazy but I'm thinking of getting the ZAU also, it'll look friggin sweet on my GP PAPS!!

I don't know for certain but I think it will still be packaged with all the wicks and a coil like the ZAP from Provape. :confused:

rem700

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Mn
And if you missed the "in stock" time.......just wait a few days for them to ship and people will have them up on the classifieds cause they changed their minds or came to their senses. :)

Kinda what I was getting at purchased my Pro from the classies, Think it had 4 owners in as many weeks. To each there own

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
Nice!!

I was able to get the ZAP and so far it's been pretty awesome. (they are about to go in stock in about 15min 1pm CST)

I got that same email from 310vapers and I think I might be crazy but I'm thinking of getting the ZAU also, it'll look friggin sweet on my GP PAPS!!

I don't know for certain but I think it will still be packaged with all the wicks and a coil like the ZAP from Provape. :confused:

Sorry for the late reply. I haven't been on the forum in a while.

Yes, it comes with everything the ZAP comes with. Extra wicks & kanthal wire + a syringe. It also comes with a wick and coil already set up, like the ZAP.

This is my second rba. I also have an iHybrid standard and so far I like the ZAU more w/my provari. I got the ZAU because it was easier than the ZAP to get ahold of. Either way, the only difference is the way it looks. They perform identical so I went ahead an got it. I'm happy that I did.

I managed to score a ZAP yesterday. They went on sale at 12:00 PST, and were gone in less than 5 minutes.

That is why I bought the ZAU. I knew for a fact I could get ahold of one. With the ZAP it's some-what luck related.

I don't plan on selling my ZAU any time soon. I love it. But, I might sell my iHybrid standard (gunmetal).

I do plan on trying out some of this 500# SS mesh that I have, though. I think the ZAU/ZAP pre-rolled/oxydized wicks are 325 and 400. I've heard 500 is much better. I also plan on trying a twisted coil (take two strips on kanthal and wrap them around each other) when the one on the ZAU goes bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread