Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
101 vapes is CHEAPER than FT and MUCH faster to arrive:

Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 - 101 Vape

vs.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...entic-innokin-itaste-mvp-variable-voltage-apv

By the time you pay for shipping, the price is about the same.

Had the exact same thought initially but then saw OP is from New Zealand, doubt 101 would ship there, and who know's what it would cost.

Sometimes us USA folks forget how spoiled we are when it comes to easy access to vape supplies.:vapor:

Kiwiboo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2014
Masterton, New Zealand
You realise I am in NZ and not America? I have had my daughter in Tampa send me stuff (my semi annual box of goya, old bay, wrangler jeans) using USPS priority and the last box took four weeks. Used to be ten days door to door. Part of the problem is things get held up at Customs in Auckland - and interestingly enough - stuff from the US tends to get opened and sorted through moreso than stuff from the UK or China. Go figure.

Also, using my points from FT brought the price way down so it made using the DHL shipping feasible.

Last edited:

Kiwiboo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2014
Masterton, New Zealand
Thank you for acknowledging that :). Americans do have a habit of forgetting that the rest of the world operates differently. I had to suss out online sources for a lot of things that are just not available here, that I was used to just getting at the store. The no B&M vape store thing is a big one.

Blessings,
Nancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread