Status
Not open for further replies.

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
I ordered 4 bottles and recieved 5, chef T threw in a free candy corn flavor! So, I closed my eyes and picked one, Banana Fosters Coffee without cream (pre-steeped) and havent put it down yet! I mean seriously, BFC is that good. I dunno if it's because of her base or that it was steeped, or both.

The package was gorgious, she included pens and buttons, DIRECTIONS, menus, droppers, business cards, the whole shabang. A lot of attention to detail went into my package. Even before I got my order I contacted Ms T at the last minute to change my nicotine content from 2.4 to 1.8 and she made the adjustments no fuss.

I smoked up to 3 packs per day for over 20 years up until a month ago and thanks to people like chef T I will remain analog free for the rest of my life (hopefully).

In my order was 30ml bottles of Vanilla Custard & Gourmet Vanilla, 18 mg nic. Pre-steeped BFC 15ml 14mg nic & Caramel Coffee with cream 30ml 14mg nic.

Oh yeah one more thing, she overnighted the package to me OUT OF THE BLUE. Very cool.

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
I ordered 4 bottles and recieved 5, chef T threw in a free candy corn flavor! So, I closed my eyes and picked one, Banana Fosters Coffee without cream (pre-steeped) and havent put it down yet! I mean seriously, BFC is that good. I dunno if it's because of her base or that it was steeped, or both.

The package was gorgious, she included pens and buttons, DIRECTIONS, menus, droppers, business cards, the whole shabang. A lot of attention to detail went into my package. Even before I got my order I contacted Ms T at the last minute to change my nicotine content from 2.4 to 1.8 and she made the adjustments no fuss.

I smoked up to 3 packs per day for over 20 years up until a month ago and thanks to people like chef T I will remain analog free for the rest of my life (hopefully).

In my order was 30ml bottles of Vanilla Custard & Gourmet Vanilla, 18 mg nic. Pre-steeped BFC 15ml 14mg nic & Caramel Coffee with cream 30ml 14mg nic.

Oh yeah one more thing, she overnighted the package to me OUT OF THE BLUE. Very cool.

So Glad that you are enjoying your order!!! I Love to pay attention to the little details... and always keep it a little personal and not real business like....know what I mean? And lastly I NEVER forget about the kids!!! LMAOOOO Every single box will go out of here with something for the adults and the kids, dogs, birds, squirrels and cats....did I leave anyone out? LMAOOOOO My way of keeping it Special for Everyone!!

I was wondering when someone would say something about those buttons! I made them myself....well sorta. I made the design and someone put them together for me LMAOOOO!! I think those are the cutest things ever!!

I have something else brewing here shortly too!! It's a secret though so I can't tell just yet!! Well actually I have 2 special things that will be happening here right before our 3 year Business Anniversary and my Birthday on October 31...yes it's Halloween!! I can't wait!!

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!! It's Great to Have Ya!!!

Smooches
Ms T

Last edited:

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Ms T (For some reason I want to call you Mrs T, as if you were Mr T's wife from the A-Team),

Please forgive the newbie question but I have to ask you how did you steep BFC exactly? I would like to buy a lot of BFC fresh and age it myself, since I have had the opportunity to taste the final product (pre-steeped) now. After reading threads on ECF about steeping, I'm finding out it's as subjective as taste, so I'll defer to the source and ask you!

Things like, do you age it with the cap on or off the whole time, and do you shake it like a maniac every day or two, etc

It really boils down to I want to copy everything YOU did to this BFC (steeping wise) down to the littlest detail!

Last edited:

ScottinSoCal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
ProVari Nirvana

Ms T is the only juice I vape, and it's kept me off cigarettes for almost two years. I was lucky, and stumbled across her almost as soon as I quit. I just placed my most recent order, and scrolled back through - my first order was January of 2011. It started out a couple small orders per month, then it went to full orders once a month, now it's big orders every couple of months. I like to keep stocked up. You know, just in case the zombies attack, and I can't place an order for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread