just saying hey..

Status
Not open for further replies.

spreadhead

Mar 2, 2015
NC
Been browsing this site for months finally decided to join. Looking forward to future advice as I'm just getting in to rebuilding. At the moment I have fuhatten mod, troll rda, and a plume veil clone (damn spinning post!, can't find a flathead screwdriver anywhere). Also have a 50w istick and atlantis tank. I have an infinite smpl clone on the way with derringer clone I'm super excited about. Heard great things about both clone. it's amazing how obsolete my itaste 134 is nowadays. I paid a damn fortune for it almost two years ago, made a great conversation piece though..

Tilga

Feb 27, 2015
hey, there! I'm new to the forums, as well. My local vape shops (all TWO of them LOL) don't seem to have much knowledge - they merely want to sell you whatever new product they have and fail to instruct the consumer on proper care, filling, charging, & even usage! In my own research, I've stumbled across ecf many times and only joined once a dear friend of mine (who makes killer mods, covers, & even his own juices) recommended I join to learn more - I want to start making my own mods & juices and want to find the most cost-effective online places to purchase the necessary "materials."

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf spreadhead. Nice to meet you and so glad that you are here. Just a wonderful place to be. I am just glad there are so many options available for everyone. I think I am more addicted to vaping than I was smoking. :) Have fun and make yourself at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread