Just saying Hi and a big thanks to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmorris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
GA
Tried the disposables for a while and found they worked fairly well so took the plunge and picked up a E-Cig Kit. I found that I still have the same opened pack of real smokes still sitting 2/3 full on the desk in front of me for the past 3 days , they normally would have been gone in hours ... ( thanks Smokelessimage ).

Now I'm back to reading the pages and pages of good info available here ... and no real smoke involved while doing it.

Edited to add --> Almost forgot .... I'm an old fart and have been smoking for the past 40+ years and so far I'm very happy with the E-Cigs.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Tried the disposables for a while and found they worked fairly well so took the plunge and picked up a E-Cig Kit. I found that I still have the same opened pack of real smokes still sitting 2/3 full on the desk in front of me for the past 3 days , they normally would have been gone in hours ... ( thanks Smokelessimage ).

Now I'm back to reading the pages and pages of good info available here ... and no real smoke involved while doing it.
SI is an excellent choice. Congratulations!

lmorris said:
Edited to add --> Almost forgot .... I'm an old fart and have been smoking for the past 40+ years and so far I'm very happy with the E-Cigs.
Me too. Smoked 2+ PAD for 37 years. Never, ever thought I could quit. But, guess what? I did!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread