just saying hi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

majickbunny

Dec 15, 2009
New York
Hey everyone! new here, obviously, and also quite new to vaping as well. I've been smoking pretty heavily for the past twelve or so years, and I'm trying my hardest to kick it.

I recently purchased a Blu Cig starter kit, and I have to say I'm a little underwhelmed with the performance. A friend of mine swore by them, but I think I just got sent not one but TWO faulty batteries. Also, carts seem to be crap. I want to try dripping, so I haven't given up hope yet. I will be returning these Blus and I have just recently ordered the Copper from Rick over at Atmosusa. I am a little nervous about starting out "real" vaping on that 6 volt monster, but I am also pretty damn excited.

So yeah, just saying what's up to everyone here, and hoping I can become hooked on full time vaping!

the86d

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2009
So. California, USA
Battys, and Attys... the two biggest killers of 1st time buyers.

The big names seem to have the most issues. The rebranded versions of these readily available devices (for a higher cost) have more problems than the un-rebranded ones (at about 1/3 to 2/3 the cost) that in my experience ALWAYS work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread