Just started...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Yeah I think I just bought something else and I haven't even tried the thing that just arrived. hahaha

I love 510 manuals though they do have a short charge. I recommend extra charging cables (2 at home, one at work) and CHECK your 510 charging cables and make sure the mA output is around 150-250mA, not 400mA+. I have had 2 vendors screw up and give me Ego charging cables (same threading but 420mA output, damages slim 510 batteries). Boge 3 ohm cartomizers are very nice on 510. The hotter 2 ohm ones are only for the fat battery models like Ego and Riva. For 510 users - the Joye 510 mega xl manual batteries are very nice at home, even if you use the short ones when out. And the fat battery Riva 510 at Liberty-Flights.com - those kits are 3.7v and will vape all of your 510 stuff hotter. Ditto for little 510-threaded 3.7v box mods - you can even build your own with a kit from Madvapes.

I like KR808D-1 a lot too. I have manuals from SmokelessImage and Vapor4Life. I vape both 510 and KR808D-1, each with a flavor that contrasts the other's.

You should have spares for all parts of any ecig you depend on. And plenty of juice - new vapers are the ones who run out. And don't be surprised if you get a hankering to buy something else by the end of the first month - typical. The curiosity is too much.

Last edited:

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Good choice. I do also recommend you learn to use cartomizers (try Boge 3 ohm first, then try the hotter 2 ohms ones - most popular cartomizers on 510 devices). As long as you know how to use cartomizers and have some on hand, you will never be without a way to vape if you have atomizer problems. Plus - the cartomizer are good for clingy flavors you don't want in your atomizer and cinnamon which eats plastic.

landscaper

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2011
Atlanta
My advice is to spend a lot of time reading here like I have been. Find a good juice vendor. My first experience with juice was not that good and I thought I made a mistake and that I would not like vaping. Shopped around and found some I really like now and life is good. Not all juice is the same. I like tobacco juices myself, not into the sweet thing. I did break down a few times because of frustration with juice and equipment but I'm getting into my own now. You have to find out what works. I know that is said all the time but it is the most important thing if you are trying to get off the analogs.

Good luck.

diaboliko

Moved On
Nov 24, 2010
italy
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: spamming
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread