Just to introduce myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoff49

Oct 22, 2017
Hi all,
my name is Geoff, I'm 68 years young, English but have been living in Germany now for over 35 years.
Had a few attempts with E cigs a couple of years ago then went back to smoking cigars :( have now been vaping intensively for 3 months, given up the cigars as well :)
At the moment I have the E Leaf iStick Pico, a WISMEC PREDATOR 228 Box Mod and an exclusive E Pipe handmade especially for me by a good friend.
My Atomisers are the Serpent Mini, OBS Engine, Kangertech TopTank Mini, Kimsun Smartank und ein SJMY kayfun 5.
Up until now most of my knowledge is either from friends or You tube videos, so now hoping to improve on this and get into vaping seriously :) mainly liquids, mixing, what % PG/VG are best, and of course coil making, wire sizes, material, and what is the main differences between the coil makes, single wire, twisted, claptons and the others such as alien :/
Looking foward to many answers ;)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Welcome to ECF and congratulations on switching to vaping, that's fantastic. I think you will enjoy these forums: General E-Liquid Discussion
DIY E-Liquid

Hope you enjoy your stay at ECF, and you will surely be able to gain knowledge about most aspects of vaping here. Welcome! :)

Anna

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Welcome. There is a DIY forum as a subforum under Eliquid forum. I would advise to find a couple of simple recipes you like and start off just buying what you need for those recipes. It is easy to go overboard on a lot of flavors when you 1st start DIY. You can always add more flavors later. I start off making new recipes without nic in small 4 ml amounts until I get it perfected. Find a good e liquid calculator to figure your percentages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread