Just wanted to say hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

LGiv

Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Seymour, TX
Ok so I got my kit in this afternoon. I've found that the throat hit is a little harsh. Im using the carts that came with the kit for now. Haven't ordered cartomizers yet. There is a store that sells them 45 minutes from me, and they let you try juices. (Vaperescence)
Should I try a vg mix?

Also,the blue never burned my throat. Could I maybe try johnson creek juice?

Last edited:

LGiv

Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Seymour, TX
Ok I've changed my mind again. I ordered some 3.0 boge cartomizers and VG liquid in 18mg. I am determined for this to work. And the flavors should help too considering this vicious no carbohydrate diet the doc has me on.( I got waffle,double flavor :D) the next will be dr pepper flavor, because im not allowed to have that either. One of the ones I ordered was 50/50 too. Hopefully I find something I like soon.

ThreePutt

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2011
DFW Texas
Hey LGiv (or should I say HOWDY, since I'm a neighbor in the DFW area). I would assume that you're heading to Denton to visit Vaporescense, or are you heading up to Richardson? I have visited the Denton store, and the manager Greg was EXTREMELY helpful. We sat, and he listened to my needs and wants in a PV, versus picking a PV that he had in excess inventory. While I did pay about double for my eGo-T than what you can find online through the ECF vendors, the customer service made up for the price. And quitting analogs is priceless, in my book, regardless of the initial cost. If it works - WINNER!

Take all of these questions to Vaporescense, as they have plenty of sample cartos that you can try. If your cartos or accessories are too harsh, they can fit you into a system that works best for you. I know there's a lot of trial-and-error in finding that right fit. Sometimes, having a brick-and-mortar working with you can make all the difference.

They've got over 100 flavors of juice, too. However, they generally sell the 30ml bottles, so you've REALLY got to like it to go with a big bottle. I've got a few of his flavors, but am sampling the crud out of the vendors here. Good luck on your journey!!!

LGiv

Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Seymour, TX
Im thinking that the one in Richardson is closer to me. And with a 4 month old its hard to go to places like that. So I am waiting til I have some money and a babysitter. Lol. I found out that the blu cartos don't bother me because the ingredient is USP glycerin. And I just need something of a higher nic level. So hopefully what I ordered is going in the right direction at least. Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread