hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I've noticed that things are alot more mellow in this section of the forum.i wonder why that is?? :p

I think things are more mellow here because there are alot of people out there that, as hard as they try, can't figure out why they still can't get the satisfied feeling that they got from smoking even after buying hundreds and thousands of dollars of top of the line equipment and liquids. Don't get me wrong, I still vape and enjoy it but snus is what keeps the monster at bay for me. I think there are alot more people out there like us that need more than just vaping but are afraid to talk about it on the forum. I know I have seen a few people that have been around for a while admit that either they still smoke some or went back to it full time for a while. Heck, I have been known to have the occasional smoke.

VaporMadness

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 26, 2010
    CA, USA
    I didn't even realize something 'missing' from vaping. I knew it was different than smoking and I kept wanting to vape more than I had smoked, but I didn't realize that it was because magic ingredients were not in the mix, until by chance one day I tried snus'ing. I'm still wresting with the chest congestion that led me to try snus'ing to start with (it's been a couple of weeks now), so I'm still not back to vaping. I have no idea what I'd be doing w/o snus.

I have a sample of the cigrx things coming. When I do get back to vaping, it will be interesting to try the vaping/cigrx combo.

Guttermouth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 15, 2010
    Tn
    www.guttermouthelectronics.com
    Yup, I think you laid it out well. I gave up smokes to vape and about a month in I started to slip down that muddy path of anxiety and depression. I need the maoi's for sanity's sake since my body refuses to fend for itself. And snus is a lot more enjoyable than antidepressants :).

it's good to know we're not the only ones who get nuts without it.:2cool:

Stubby

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 22, 2009
    Madison, WI USA
    And the neatest thing is I've learned to mimic the actions of regular people. No small feat in my book.
    I only have to use my aluminum foil hat for 2 hours a day now. Used to have to use it all day. I'm making great progress. One of these days.... when planet zeion stops broadcasting mind control red beams, which should happen sometime in 2012, I should be a okay.

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 14, 2009
    The edge of Mayhem
    I only have to use my aluminum foil hat for 2 hours a day now. Used to have to use it all day. I'm making great progress. One of these days.... when planet zeion stops broadcasting mind control red beams, which should happen sometime in 2012, I should be a okay.

No, that's when the Mayan coupons codes expire and the price for sacrifices goes back up. Planet Zeion plans to keep broadcasting, provided they raise enough commercial revenue. Times are tough all over, I guess.

Stubby

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 22, 2009
    Madison, WI USA
    No, that's when the Mayan coupons codes expire and the price for sacrifices goes back up. Planet Zeion plans to keep broadcasting, provided they raise enough commercial revenue. Times are tough all over, I guess.
    No no no..... don't say that

Oh well.... guess I know what I'll be doing Saturday.... stocking up on more foil...... bummer

Guttermouth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 15, 2010
    Tn

No no no..... don't say that

Oh well.... guess I know what I'll be doing Saturday.... stocking up on more foil...... bummer

are you guys sure it's safe to be talking about this out in the open?
    won't the overlords hear?

Guttermouth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 15, 2010
    Tn
    You are wearing your foil beanie, right?

crap.
    i knew i was forgetting something whilst leaving the ufo convention tonight.
    tin-foil-hat-3.jpg

firechick

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 24, 2009
    Upstate New York
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread