The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

just when i figured it all out........

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by bfrie, Jun 9, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bfrie

bfrie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

provape releases a red provari! i was soo set on purple with green led (which took forever to get set on by the way) and now i have to wonder about the red one. the red with green led would look like christmas! but on a darker side of thins, red on red would look like satans ecig! but the purple and green..... provape is evil

2. bnrkwest

bnrkwest ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    Decisions, decisions! Have fun! I got mine before colors came out so it was easy! ha ha bnrk

3. Nicadmus

Nicadmus Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Stick with purple and green! That sounds awesome. I don't know that I will get a Provari anytime soon, but that hasn't prevented me from picking my preferred set-up. Black w/ blue LED for me.

4. bfrie

black with blue was the other setup i was considering for the longest time. lol at this rate ill end up with 6 provaris just to have all the colors i want

5. Chimney34

Chimney34 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I really love red! Its my favorite color! Got my purple back in feb & satin in march! It took me weeks to choose purple & of course now the reds not in the budget!! :facepalm:

Good luck choosing!

6. bnrkwest

Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    I think we need Provari sleeves so we can change the color when the mood strikes us! LOL bnrk

7. brock957

brock957 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 4, 2013
    Powder Springs GA
    Black. Oh wait. Red. Oh wait purple. Oh wait white if I go to a white linen party.

8. bfrie

lol pink and white are the only colors i havent struggled over making a decision on. that pink is just atrocious, and i would turn that white black within a month

9. Ken_A

Ken_A Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2013
    Florida
    Couldn't you get whatever with the button color you want, then get various j-wraps so you can mix and match daily?

10. bfrie

But what if I want a different led for each color

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

11. bnrkwest

Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    I was thinking maybe tiger stripes pink and black, ok I need to find some material! ha ha I did make a leather mini wrap for mine, easier to hold onto. Here is a pic. bnrk

provari 001.jpg

12. bnrkwest

Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
  13. bfrie

but then you still need all 3 led's so you can make every combination lol!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.