Just wondering wick

Status
Not open for further replies.

msgnyc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
United States
I carry a little antacid bottle. I keep a coil, small piece of cotton, a new clean pair of fingernail clippers, extra o-rings and such. Makes those recoiling/wicking procedures a fast process.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I carry pretty much the same except I keep mine in a small waterproof matchstick holder on my keychain. ;-)

EagleTa2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I'm spoiled...I keep cotton in my office for re-wicking. A straightened paperclip works well to pick out old wick pieces...
My office scissors snips the wicks and I'm back in business.

I've often thought of keeping a spare micro coil stashed in a was of cotton inside the grand, but I've never had a micro coil fail away from home. I usually rebuild to tinker with them before they are close to failing.

Hope this helps

Geo

TyCreek

Another Vaper
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2013
Treasure Valley
I guess I was talking bout cutting wise I keep cotton in my Reo but Idk what to use to cut it
Keyring scissors work great! PC303175.jpg

marsos52

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
new jersey
I carry a backpack to work, and inside the backpack I have a small zippered bag that I got at Home Depot, made by CLC.
I keep wire and cotton yard, O-rings, juice, eyeglass screw driver etc., ...I also have a Leatherman surge on my belt that has scissors
and blades. plus I always bring two Grands just incase.

Krazirob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
Cameron, NC
i take 2 grands to work with RM2s. My office drawer contains a mini toolkit, but that is more often used to rebuild coils and wicks for colleagues' Nova tanks than my gear.

Spare batteries and atties in computer case and i'm good for the day.

That setup of Jay's looks like he's a safecracker!

T

haha thats funny because in my lunchbox i usually take extra wire and stuff to fix my friends atty's at work when they mess it up at home.......im the one they always come to because they see me blowing the huge clouds in the bay all day......LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread