Not open for further replies.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
Justfog C601

When I said I was looking at pocketable pod devices greater than 1 ohm, Healthcabin asked me to take a look at the Justfog C601. I had never heard of it but the pictures looked interesting so I said ok!

It arrived in a retail package that shows off the device. Mine is black but it’s also available in white, blue, green and orange. Inside the box are the standard issue micro USB cable, the battery (which is 650mah), clear instructions and the refillable pod mouthpiece. With the C601, there are no coils to swap out; the entire mouthpiece pod is replaceable. And they are inexpensive! You can get a pack of 3 of them from Heathcabin for just $8.10. The pod includes a 1.6ohm coil and holds 1.7ml of liquid. Assembled, the Justfog C601 is about the size of large thumb at only 8.8cm long which makes it perfect for on the go vaping. The battery has a soft rubbery coating on it making it easy to handle and grip. Speaking of grip, when you hold it, Speaking of grip, when you hold it, your thumb lands naturally on the power button.

After charging, assembly is as easy as flipping the rubber juice stopper up and filling the pod. Close the stopper and slide the pod into the battery. Done! Operating is pretty ecig standard. Four quick clicks turns the C601 on and off. To operate, just press the one button while inhaling. Draw on the device is restricted to be cigarette like, which I prefer to the overly open airy draw of so many sub-ohm kits. FYI, the mouthpiece is very comfortable. The vape is smooth, warm and provides plenty of flavor.

With a 650mah battery, the C601 is not designed for chain vaping. It’s designed for vape breaks and on the go vaping. It’s not just the size that makes it perfect for on the go vaping. Built into the device is a clip so you can clip it to your belt, your shirt, your bag, etc. When the clip is in the closed position, it stops dust from getting into the mouthpiece. As such, it’s an ideal device to take to work for lunch breaks or for when you are out and about. I keep mine under the seat of my motorcycle so I have a vape always with me.

In addition to being perfect for vapers wanting an easily pocketable device, it’s a good device to recommend to people looking to stop smoking. It’s simple to use, has a nice warm vape and requires no building which is something smokers are looking for.

NOTE: Justfog states the C601 is designed for nic salt liquids. I used standard liquids and found it handled them just fine as long as they were high in PG. My high VG juices worked but just tasted flavorless.

JUSTFOG C601

Battery

Dimensions: 33mm x 22mm x 58mm

Voltage:3.5V

battery Capcity:650mAh

Material: Polycarbonate

Pod

Capacity: 1.7ml

Size: 33 x 17 x 30mm

Type: Refillable pod

Coil Resistance: 1.6ohm

c601-kit-02.jpg