Justfog Minifit Max

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
I just received my minifit max today. It is identical to the original minifit, but with almost twice the battery life at 650 mah. I really like it even though its bigger, but having the extra battery life is worth it. The smaller minifit already had very impressive battery life for how small it is. The minifits are still my all day vapes, just wanted to let it be known that these are available although I had to wait for shipping from China. Going to try and find anyone in the USA selling them and get a couple extras.

riz.cit06

Jul 17, 2020
I started vaping with the minifit, then bought another one after losing the 1st one. Tiny thing hard to keep track of, smaller than some flash drives even.
Later I introduced it to two heavy smokers, a friend and a colleague. They're still using it, no more cigarettes :D

I have changed devices at least 4/5 times since then. But that tiny pod occupies a soft spot in my heart.
Although last year when I tried to get my father-in-law quit smoking, I went for the uwell Caliburn.

• Agree
Reactions: Katya
I just bought a Minifit Max and got a free one. My opinion..... probably best device on the market, with very minor issues. The biggest issue so far is there's an American version of Minifit and I forget the name. Other issue is there are MANY fake replacement pods being sold online and in stores. Be careful when buying the replacement pods. The fake ones are a little wider and taller and you'll notice instantly that the pod is a tight fit. I agree with the 640mAh battery. It's awesome. Mine was charged full at 11am today, and one light has just disappeared. It definitely holds an amazing charge. I don't know what you use for juice, but 50/50 is the only kind I'll use. Saltbae50, The Vape Mall, or Loaded. I try to too keep the clearest juice in my pods, because the darker juice will not bring you longevity with the pods.

Just saw this post and had to share my enthusiasm for the Minifit Max. The 640 mAh is amazing. I have 2 Minifit regular and 2 Minifit Max. The charge for the Max runs very long, and the charge is great with the shorts too. Minifit is my #1 go to device. The only issues I've ever had were with a few pods. That's it. 5 or 7 pods crapping out in 3 years is not bad at all.

Reactions: Katya

fitchy

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2012
Haverhill, UNITED KINGDOM
Hmm, I have recently purchased minifit max, and bought some new pods as have been going back to using these simple devices.... but just lately noticed my pods are not quite right somehow.... cleaned, recottoned, etc but still not quite right.... I’m thinking they were prob f@ke and used diff wire? Anyhow, if someone could point me to reputable seller of genuine ones that ship to uk , I would be very greatful! Luckily I have rebuildable supplies for another device and rba, but size wise, I love the minifit....

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
btw issit rebuild-able pods like old time ?

Since the Minifit Max takes the same pods as the original Minifit...yes, you can still rebuild them. :thumbs:

For those who'd like to know how to do that, even though they aren't sold as being "rebuildable" at all...videos on YouTube by several guys show you how to easily do it.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
For those who want a deal on the JustFog MiniFit Max...there's a coupon code specifically for them...that still works right now at SourceMore! They're regularly $16.40/kit, but with the code MMAX...it comes down to just $11.59. That's the best price for them anywhere that I've seen lately! They have all 3 colors In Stock at their Hong Kong warehouse location.

Justfog Minifit Max Kit 650mAh 1.5ml pod system kit

I placed an order from SourceMore on Oct. 10th for 8 of them (when they were on Pre-order), as well as other items that were In Stock. I received my whole order before the end of October. So, their shipping and delivery time for orders is reasonably good!

For that order...(because the kits & packs of pods are so lightweight)...the S/H for each of the MiniFit Max starter kits came out to less than $1.75 per kit. For the packs of 3 pods...S/H was less than $.75 per pack. So, it was really good on the S/H, too!

I don't know how long the coupon code will be in effect, as it's been going on since Oct. 21st. So if you want any...you might want to order while it's still working.

Reactions: 10x sugar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread