Jwraps Goliath 4bay stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordner

Verified Member
Feb 10, 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
qy3e8ape.jpg

Got my nitecore i4 from mt. Baker today! It came 2 days early! Alone with some juice. And I must say this stand is awesome! I need more mods and attys! And some big ol bottles of juice to fill this sucker up! So happy!!

meanckz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Greer, SC
www.facebook.com
qy3e8ape.jpg

Got my nitecore i4 from mt. Baker today! It came 2 days early! Alone with some juice. And I must say this stand is awesome! I need more mods and attys! And some big ol bottles of juice to fill this sucker up! So happy!!

I'm worried if I get this one, it might not be enough to hold my stuff and I have to get a 2nd one :lol:

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
Best I've seen! Mostly for the juice.... so many stands let the light get to them. This one looks like it covers them from that. Congrats! Now, have fun shopping for the other stuff to fill it. ;-)

Downside to that I suppose is you have to remove each bottle to see what it is.

Still, it looks great. Every time I see a well-organized vape den it makes me feel a little guilty I have, um, shall we say, neglected that part of my vape journey :blush:

Jordner

Verified Member
Feb 10, 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Downside to that I suppose is you have to remove each bottle to see what it is.

Still, it looks great. Every time I see a well-organized vape den it makes me feel a little guilty I have, um, shall we say, neglected that part of my vape journey :blush:

Ya, kinda a bummer you gotta pick I'm up but, it's a sacrifice I'll make to keep the light out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread