KAEES Solomon 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
I'm definitely going to pick one up once I find them at a US vendor that I shop with.

The deck being 'backwards' as far as which post is higher than the other doesn't bother me too much. I've been wrapping a lot of my own coils lately, so no biggie to wind these the other way.

Top airflow, 'leak-proof', single coil pretty much sells it for me. Checks all of the boxes I'm looking for in an rta. I vape mostly unflavored, so it not being supurb at flavor isn't a biggie either for me. I'm mostly squonking these days anyways, so if I were chasing flavor, I probably wouldn't be doing it in an RTA.

I'll be willing to give it a go.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Think I will just wait for the Engine Nano II.
Not sure if you've already picked one up, but VaporDNA got them in yesterday or today I believe if you're looking at a US vendor. $24.99, looks like the black is sold out already.

Interested to hear some personal opinions on this one as well, but I'm not a big duel coil kind of guy.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Not sure if you've already picked one up, but VaporDNA got them in yesterday or today I believe if you're looking at a US vendor. $24.99, looks like the black is sold out already.

Interested to hear some personal opinions on this one as well, but I'm not a big duel coil kind of guy.
Single coil Nano isn't out yet. Wanting the dual Engine II as well so thanks for the heads up. I use VaporDNA quite often.

Reactions: mimöschen

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Just got mine in the mail and have been vaping on it for about half a day with the stock coil. It’s a cloud monster. Very juice hungry. Already gone through a tank and a half.

The only thing that has me worried is the stock coil is odd. It’s a very wide 4 wrap clapton coming in at 0.09ohm. NOT something you want to put on a mech. It’s vaping great for me @35w though which is running me 1.73v on my legend. I really like the coil, but I’m not sure how I’m going to replicate it.

Oh, important note: the threads are very fine on it and it’s quite easy to cross thread. Care must be taken closing it up..

Last edited:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Just got mine in the mail and have been vaping on it for about half a day with the stock coil. It’s a cloud monster. Very juice hungry. Already gone through a tank and a half.

The only thing that has me worried is the stock coil is odd. It’s a very wide 4 wrap clapton coming in at 0.09ohm. NOT something you want to put on a mech. It’s vaping great for me @35w though which is running me 1.73v on my legend. I really like the coil, but I’m not sure how I’m going to replicate it.

Oh, important note: the threads are very fine on it and it’s quite easy to cross thread. Care must be taken closing it up..

How’s the flavor compared to other single coil rdas like the entheon etc....

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
How’s the flavor compared to other single coil rdas like the entheon etc....
As good as a pharaoh25, better than an ammit 22, on par, or at least reasonably competitive with my aromamizer 7, and my pulse 22 on a therion bf. None of them are running coils this low though. The ammit has a .6 coil for example. This is why I’m a bit worried about the coil. I don’t know how well it will perform with the kind of coil I usually build. I need to look into rectangular wire I think. It seems to be what this is built on. Not sure of sizing or metal type of the coil either. It will suck if it turns out to be nickel or something and I can’t dryburn it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread