Status
Not open for further replies.

WiηgC¤mmαηdεя

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2009
Dieppe, NB
Hi Amy,

Received my Kanger 510 bottom coil cartomizers from order #49809 and they work as advertized.
The ones I received have a glued paper wrap and hard plastic top cap.
Will HealthCabin be carrying the ones with the soft rubber top cap and enamel paint coat in the future?

All the best,
Wing.

P.S.
Hope you are having a good holiday and kudos to you for checking the forum during this time.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
WiηgC¤mmαηdεя;4283227 said:
Hi Amy,

Received my Kanger 510 bottom coil cartomizers from order #49809 and they work as advertized.
The ones I received have a glued paper wrap and hard plastic top cap.
Will HealthCabin be carrying the ones with the soft rubber top cap and enamel paint coat in the future?

All the best,
Wing.

P.S.
Hope you are having a good holiday and kudos to you for checking the forum during this time.

Glad to hear that you are happy with Kanger 510 bottom coil cartomizers. we did test them a lot and find them work very well on most batteries.

the one you tried is low resistance 2.0ohm or so. it fits big batteries like ego.

we do sell them in regular resistance 2.7-3.1 ohm, which fits 510 batteries better. :)

as for soft rubber top cap, i am sorry that we can not offer them now. i do suggest you to use driptips instead of its original caps, because driptips can be easier to fill ejuice. btw, we do sell soft driptips. ;)

as for enamel paint coat, i am sorry that we can not get them. so i do suggest you to try stainless ones because only stainless ones are not with any paper wrap. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread