UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Looking for Kanger EVOD Glass clearo bases that still have good Ego, coil head and tank threads. (not really interested in the EVOD 1 or EVOD 2 clearos). If they don't say "EVOD Glass" on the base, they probably are not going to work. This is one Kanger Clearo that was seldom cloned so chances are it should say "EVOD Glass".

Only looking for someone who has a sizeable amount (roughly 10 or more) as shipping would make it cost prohibitive (in other words, buying brand new clearos would be cheaper).

Must be willing to ship First Class because Priority mail would make it not worthwhile unless you have a large amount.

Please PM with quantity, your asking price and shipping cost.

5nHnWh4.png

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I thought I had some of those but didn't find them in my stash box. I did find a couple that are clear instead of the metal sleeve like in the picture but they don't say evod on them. They do have top and bottom threads like the piece you're looking for.

Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I thought I had some of those but didn't find them in my stash box. I did find a couple that are clear instead of the metal sleeve like in the picture but they don't say evod on them. They do have top and bottom threads like the piece you're looking for.

Thanks, but I've never seen an "EVOD Glass" clearo without the metal on the tank. I'm thinking what you have is some other kanger clearo (or clone) and probably won't work for me.

Lots of kanger clearos have the same exact threads and even take the same coil heads, but the bases are slightly different heights/designs making them non-interchangeable. As an example, a Protank 3 mini and EVOD Glass both take the same coil head and have the same tank threading, but can't be interchanged.

I'll have to pass. But thanks again.

Last edited:
    Reactions: hittman
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread