Kanger juppi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mavericktrd

Oct 21, 2015
I ordered a juppi from fasttech Christmas weekend despite my apprehension due to issues with prior Kanger boxes. I love their tanks but haven't been lucky with the mods.

Got it in the mail tonight, opened her all up filled it with juice and boom "check atomizer" tried 5 other tanks with the same issue and then tried the juppi tank on other mods and it registers just fine.
The tank is actually quite delicious.

I took the box apart and all the wiring appears to have a solid connection but then again I don't really know what I'm doing at this point haha.

Anyways, it's a great looking mod. I hope I can get Kanger or fasttech to replace it.

Does anyone else have one of these? Haven't seen much discussion on here about it.
Any suggestions on a home fix for a potential 510 issue with it?

Attachments

• IMG_20170103_170749975~2.jpg
    IMG_20170103_170749975~2.jpg
    690.9 KB · Views: 76

busterkat

May 4, 2013
New York, NY
I have a Juppi box.
I like it very much but it's not without issues.
  • Button click settings are hard to master
  • Set background to white does not work
  • Switching temp modes is tricky
Juppi tank
  • Great vapor and flavor
  • Really simple to rewick coil
  • Leaks sometimes from vent slots with OEM coils or when rewicked
I think the leak happens when the tank gets hot.

Last edited:

Gahh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Bay Shore LI NY
I ordered a juppi from fasttech Christmas weekend despite my apprehension due to issues with prior Kanger boxes. I love their tanks but haven't been lucky with the mods.

Got it in the mail tonight, opened her all up filled it with juice and boom "check atomizer" tried 5 other tanks with the same issue and then tried the juppi tank on other mods and it registers just fine.
The tank is actually quite delicious.

I took the box apart and all the wiring appears to have a solid connection but then again I don't really know what I'm doing at this point haha.

Anyways, it's a great looking mod. I hope I can get Kanger or fasttech to replace it.

Does anyone else have one of these? Haven't seen much discussion on here about it.
Any suggestions on a home fix for a potential 510 issue with it?
I was wondering how you made out with the returning of the bad Juppi mod.
Fastech has been fair with my returns, ( sending them to Miami Florida. )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread