Status
Not open for further replies.

estaz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
New York, NY
Hi guys, I'm loving these kanger m3's. I have some for my SI volts as well as for my ego batts. They were doing great until recently. I'm started to get a tough draw with no throat hit. I tried a cleaning method which I found online to put some water in and shake but to no avail. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I like these way more than the ce3's which seem to have a short shelf life and not as great of a throat hit, not to mention the annoying filling process.

spider362

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Raleigh, NC
I rinse mine out each time I fill it and do a dry burn every couple of weeks.

However, the dry burn schedule might be different for you depending on how much sugar and other flavors that carbonize easily there is in it.

I use strictly Menthol with no tobacco products in it, so my coil doesn't carbonize very quickly.

KySky

Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
Kentucky
I've been using the Kanger M3's for acouple of weeks on my Volt V2 Ecigs. I really like them, especially coming from the carto's. I've noticed when mine seem to draw harder then usual, I will unscrew the M3 from the battery and with a paper towel I will wipe the battery connection down and dry the bottom of the M3's off. I put the clearo back on the battery and it's drawing good again.

Now, I don't know if is really due to any condensation or wetness on the battery connection or from the base of the M3 or if it's because I'm simply tipping the M3's over (wetting the wick) when I'm wiping them down or the combination of the whole process. Either way, it genarally works for me.

estaz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
New York, NY
i have an auto battery so how does dry burn work on an auto battery?
I rinse mine out each time I fill it and do a dry burn every couple of weeks.

However, the dry burn schedule might be different for you depending on how much sugar and other flavors that carbonize easily there is in it.

I use strictly Menthol with no tobacco products in it, so my coil doesn't carbonize very quickly.

estaz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
New York, NY
thanks. i tried that as well, but i don't think it helped. they are pretty awesome though, aren't they?! i think better than any other clearos out there for the volt. what do you think? have you tried anything else that you think works well on them?
I've been using the Kanger M3's for acouple of weeks on my Volt V2 Ecigs. I really like them, especially coming from the carto's. I've noticed when mine seem to draw harder then usual, I will unscrew the M3 from the battery and with a paper towel I will wipe the battery connection down and dry the bottom of the M3's off. I put the clearo back on the battery and it's drawing good again.

Now, I don't know if is really due to any condensation or wetness on the battery connection or from the base of the M3 or if it's because I'm simply tipping the M3's over (wetting the wick) when I'm wiping them down or the combination of the whole process. Either way, it genarally works for me.

KySky

Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
Kentucky
I'm just started vaping a month ago and after the first week with my Volt I knew the standard carto's were NOT the way to go. I mean, I hated not knowing what was left in a carto. A newly opened vapor shop in my small town sold me a clearo's for $8.00. We would not tell me where he got them from or what brand they were but it done a great job for the first three days before it started leaking something awful and juice coming up to the tip.

I'm so glad I found ECF! Instead of buying another $8.00 clearo I found the Kanger M3's for $2.50 each! A bought 8 of them and rotaing five different flavors. I still don't know what the guy at the vapor shop is selling, but it is not the kanger M3. Out of the five I'm using, only one gives me a little draw problem now and then. To me I just like how the clearo's vape and taste when compared to a carto and knowing how much juice is left when compared to the carto's as well.

I just got me an eGo C Twist this week and really enjoying the Kanger T3. I also got the adaptor to use the M3 on the Twist. The M3 on the Twist works pretty well, as long as I don't go over 4 Volts. On 4.2V and over you can really hear the atomizer cooking the juice and I get a gurgling feel when I draw.

I'm still a newbie with this, but I don't see a better fit for the Volt then the Kanger M3. But just juicing 80pg/20vg for now, this ratio may change in the future as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread