Not open for further replies.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
I have mini PT2's that I use when I'm out of the house. The regular Kanger heads are a little weak, but if you make your own coils you can get a pretty good vape from them. Good enough for me anyway. Two of them with Spinners will get me through a long day with power and juice to spare, and they fit in my pocket. People say the new Kanger dual coil heads for the PT3 are pretty good too.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I've been using protank 1&2 since they came out and have been nothing short of happy with their performance....BUT I rebuild my own coils so that increases my vape quality immensely. If your planning in the future to start using RBA, RDA, kayfun, russain ect ect that require you to build coils then rebuilding protank heads will set the stage for your future building practice. Rebuilding protank heads is super easy so don't sell yourself short by suffering with untouched stock heads.
If you just planning on using the stock heads then your in for a rough ride of inconsistent, poorly manufactured coil heads that at least you can go onto Youtube and learn how to DIY the stock heads so they perform somewhat better.

ppeeble

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Poole UK
As an RTA user i believe the mini Protank 3 to be one of the best budget clearo type toppers around (bear in mind i havn't got around to using any of the new fangled clearos that are sprouting up like mushrooms).
I always recommend them to people wishing to upgrade from ce4 type clearos.
P.S. The Emow clearomisers are a step up from the PT 3 and are, in my opinion, the best value clearos available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread