Kanger protank vs iclear30

Status
Not open for further replies.

paladinx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2008
mars
This is just a consensus or opinion on which you guys like more, for those who have tried them. I have two ego VV type batteries, 1000 and 900 mah. I am interested in getting the kanger pro tank or the iclear 30. I would go with the iclear 30 but im worried that my ego battery won't be able to handle the duel coils. Anyone try both and can recommend which they like better?

regards

Herennow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2012
Washington
Weird, I was just going to make the exact same post & decided to search first!
I really like the iClear 30! Much better than the Vivi.
Less problems & much better Hits!
Just ordered 4 more iClears from AltSmoke.
Order at leat 4 & they are only $10.99 a piece.
They have a 15% off coupon right now - Alt15
That equals $40 shipped for 4!

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
I have a Vision Spinner, which is very similar to the eGo Twist.

I've put an iClear 30 on it, and while it works great, it is a little bit top heavy.

I've also put an iClear 16 on it, and it works great, and, while holding less juice, it's more streamlined and looks nicer on an eGo battery.

I also just picked up an EVOD. Got the EVOD in black, and on my black Spinner, it looks like it was made for the device.

However, the EVOD (and, I've heard the ProTank is similar in this regard) gives a much airier vape. I prefer the slightly tighter vape on the iClears, but that's a matter of personal preference.

time2quit

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2013
upstate new york
Iclear30...all the way! I was not impressed with my Protank at all. In fact, I sold it the next day. It was waaaaaaay to airy, and imo, it muted the flavor terribly. I think its overpriced by about to$10.

The iclear30, is a "juice hog" but personally, sometimes I need vaping sessions with HUGE vapor, and Th. The iclear30 always come through in the clutch. Although I dont take it to work, when I come home its my go-to clearo/tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread