Kanger t2 coli rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimpy1261

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Ga. Down Under
I think it could be done. I have not tried it. I just looked at one of my old ones, and going by it it appears possible to do similar to the T3 but with longer legs. Mind you it would probably be a PITA, to anyone not a very, very experienced rebuilder.
Sorry I can't be more informative, but I just moved onto a different delivery system when the 3 T2 I had played out, that particular delivery system works great when new, but ages poorly, IMHO.

Gimpy1261

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Ga. Down Under
T3s are one of the delivery systems (topper) that I now use. They are not even similar to rebuild to the T2. T2 has the long stem and dual coil dual wick if you take one of each apart you will see what I mean.
Actually the T3 is easy to rebuild (with a little practice and patience). There are numerous videos and a couple threads in ECF to help you learn to start doing it. I rebuild, rebuilt most of the old used up T3 coils I had laying around practicing learning. And can now rebuild one fairly quickly. I have figured out what works for me, (You Can too). Different wicks, wire, wraps, build is basically the same, you will just have to figure out what gets you to where you want to be ohms wise according to which PV device you use.
I have several RBAs, RDAs, that I use for toppers and all of this is rebuilding will give you a. Very rewarding feeling of hey I did this myself type of thing.
Do a little researching and thinking, get the right equipment and supplies and you will be entering into another very rewarding and secure aspect of your vaping career.
Remember Rome was not built in a day, and mastering rebuilding anything takes a little knowledge and hands on experience to get there built you will. I bet you did'nt stop smoking right off the bat either.
Any further info I can provide please ask, not just me but probably most people, on ECF, and some BM stores and venders.
GOOD LUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread