The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Kangertech Evod Mega... unavailable?

Discussion in 'Vape Pod Systems' started by Tazling, Sep 22, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Tazling

Tazling Full Member

Jun 4, 2019
    My hubby bought one of these and it's quite a nice unit. I was thinking of getting him a 2nd one as a gift but... everywhere I look they are out of stock! is this model discontinued? anyone know whether Kanger will be making more of them, or are they a dead end?

[update] looking further afield I found I could buy the kit direct from Kanger in China. and spare coils. but even they have no spare tanks! anyone know of a retailer who has any of the clearomizer tanks for the EVOD Mega? is some other tank compatible?

2. Beamslider

Beamslider Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Tazling

Tazling Full Member

Jun 4, 2019
    Oh, sorry my bad, I forgot to mention I was searching in Canada. I did find one at a US vendor but they wouldn't ship outside the US... will keep looking.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Vapemesilly

Vapemesilly Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2017
    Nevada
    Elementvape has the EVOD but not the EVOD Mega. Not sure if they ship to Canada. I'm pretty sure these are discontinued and are going to be hard to find.