Kangertech SUBOX Nano Starter Kit - Contest Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Happy Holidays to All!

A photo-realistic Santa done entirely with MS Paint! Amazing.

DownloadImage.Ashx

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Not an Entry (too late anyway)
A photo-realistic Santa done entirely with MS Paint! Amazing.
Did you do that Santa, Marina? That's really good artwork, and if it was you, I think you should be the winner.

For the rest of us, however, here's what you can do with a photograph that you open with MS Paint and modify:
xmas7.JPG

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Not an Entry (too late anyway)

Did you do that Santa, Marina? That's really good artwork, and if it was you, I think you should be the winner.

For the rest of us, however, here's what you can do with a photograph that you open with MS Paint and modify:
View attachment 516311
Oh, no, not at all my artwork! If I could do that I'd have to take my talents on the road, lol. Just something I came across and thought it fit the thread and the season. :D

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Oh, no, not at all my artwork! If I could do that I'd have to take my talents on the road, lol. Just something I came across and thought it fit the thread and the season. :D
Well, it does fit the season and whoever did it, she or he is darn good! I once thought (a long time ago in a galaxy far far away) that I wanted to be an artist as my profession (take it on the road, as you say), but maybe it was because I was a computer draftsman back then, I was too into hard lines, so my art always ended up being cartoons. Real art (like that Santa pic) has to have soft interfaces and I just never got there. And, for the most part, I still color inside the lines... Oh well...

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Well, it does fit the season and whoever did it, she or he is darn good! I once thought (a long time ago in a galaxy far far away) that I wanted to be an artist as my profession (take it on the road, as you say), but maybe it was because I was a computer draftsman back then, I was too into hard lines, so my art always ended up being cartoons. Real art (like that Santa pic) has to have soft interfaces and I just never got there. And, for the most part, I still color inside the lines... Oh well...
My grandfather, uncle, mother and brother all do or did make their living with their artwork. My mother raised four kids all on her own with her oil paintings. But, I never really had the talent they did so off to college I went. Nursing was more my forte. :)

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
My grandfather, uncle, mother and brother all do or did make their living with their artwork.
Oh, I made money at it, but mostly with an airbrush, not a computer. And I published calendars and coloring books (back when dinosaurs roamed the earth). :)
chevy.JPG

Nursing was more my forte.
That is, in and of itself, an art. Maybe you don't make pretty pictures as a nurse, but you make patients well. :)

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Entry #1
goodness gracious that was hard. on to the next! :D

After much deliberation with myself, this one is the winner.

I didn't make the decision based on the artist's apparent talent, I made it because I enjoyed the amount of thought and depth put into the image.

I'll get a PM your way.

PS my initial winner on Friday was a different submission. Which is why I needed some time to mull it over and come back at it with a fresh outlook.

I liked this contest. It wasn't as popular as I'd hoped, but it required some work and dedication and I truly appreciate everyone taking their time to draw images for me. This was wonderful.

I'm feeling 90% better now. I'm the biggest wimp when it comes to being sick. I apologize again for the delays and hope everyone enjoyed this contest as much as I did.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
After much deliberation with myself, this one is the winner.

I didn't make the decision based on the artist's apparent talent, I made it because I enjoyed the amount of thought and depth put into the image.

I'll get a PM your way.

PS my initial winner on Friday was a different submission. Which is why I needed some time to mull it over and come back at it with a fresh outlook.

I liked this contest. It wasn't as popular as I'd hoped, but it required some work and dedication and I truly appreciate everyone taking their time to draw images for me. This was wonderful.

I'm feeling 90% better now. I'm the biggest wimp when it comes to being sick. I apologize again for the delays and hope everyone enjoyed this contest as much as I did.
Congrats! And thanks for the contest!

Reactions: CleoPhoenix
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread