Status
Not open for further replies.

doolak

Unregistered Supplier
Feb 13, 2012
Germany
www.vaporbase.de
Hello there again...

It took a while but now it finally arrived - from now on we can offer you Kanthal A-1 resistance wire AWG 32 (0.20 mm / 0.008").

It's a high quality Kanthal A-1 resistance wire (FeCrAl alloy) for use at temperatures up to 1400°C (2550°F) - shipped on its own spool.

kanthal-a1.jpg

Product information:
- Manufacturer: Kanthal Sandvik Sweden
- max. continuous operating temperature in air: 1400°C (2550°F)
- resistance at 20°C: 46.03 ohm/m (14.03 ohm/ft)
- length: 20 metres (65.62 feet)
- wire diameter: 0.20 mm / 0.008" (AWG 32)

As our shop is still under construction it is available on eBay: Our Kanthal A-1 0.20 mm (AWG 32) on eBay

And of course you can order it here via PM.

The price for 20 metres is £ 3.50 - the wire is shipped on its own spool.

Shipping to all over Europe, North- and South America, Australia is £ 3.00 - if somebody needs shipping to other countries, please PM me.

doolak

Unregistered Supplier
Feb 13, 2012
Germany
www.vaporbase.de
It's a very good deal!

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk 2

Obviously it was - i did not expect to get such a big response to my Kanthal A-1 offer and so i was really really taken by surprise.

I thank you all for you orders and hope you will be satisfied with the wire and the wick! If anything is wrong, please tell me! And if everything is nice, feel free to tell it, too - i am happy about every kind of feedback.

The Kanthal A-1 AWG 32 is out of stock now - it is ordered and will hopefully arrive soon.

doolak

Unregistered Supplier
Feb 13, 2012
Germany
www.vaporbase.de
Kanthal A-1 is still out of stock at the moment, we hopefully will get a new batch soon.

We still have Kanthal A in AWG 34 and AWG 33 and we added now Kanthal D in AWG 32:

Kanthal A 0.16 mm (AWG 34) on eBay

Kanthal A 0.18 mm (AWG 33) on eBay

Kanthal D 0.20 mm (AWG 32) on eBay

We had to adjust the price a little bit as the wire prices vary from time to time, depending on the availability and the supplier we have to choose. You can be sure that we will allways try to find the best solution.

Sent from my C64 using Tapatalk

48lowes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
illinoize
Just discovered that i forgot to post it here... We have Kanthal A-1 on stock again.

doolak,
Your offer is most generous. I'm wondering if I could get Kanthal A1 AWG 32, 33, 34 in your 20m length. I'm just starting into these rebuild-able atomizers and find just getting some kanthal can get confusing and costly. One thing for sure is 20m would last me a very long time, long enough that I could probably pass some of it along. So if it's a go let me know how & how much.
my thanks for your efforts
48lowes

doolak

Unregistered Supplier
Feb 13, 2012
Germany
www.vaporbase.de
doolak,
Your offer is most generous. I'm wondering if I could get Kanthal A1 AWG 32, 33, 34 in your 20m length. I'm just starting into these rebuild-able atomizers and find just getting some kanthal can get confusing and costly. One thing for sure is 20m would last me a very long time, long enough that I could probably pass some of it along. So if it's a go let me know how & how much.
my thanks for your efforts
48lowes

We don't have any Kanthal A-1 AWG 34 at the moment - just AWG 32 and 33. But we have Kanthal A AWG 34 on stock.

If you want to order please let me know.

Cheers

Sent from my C64 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread